2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

Not surprising its snowing there. That storm rolled through here yesterday and we had snow down to about 1,500 feet. Still cold as _________.

That is some crazy weather for a PGA tournament.

This isn't the first time right?

Snow in Arizona? Huh, nice to see the Northeast isn't the only place getting snow.

this weather certainly is joyful

LOL!!!

"@LukeDonald
It's officially snowing, Carl Pettersson with the quote of the day so far "This is only one of few times it's an advantage to be fat" #cold"

i wouldn't play in that weather for anything. My cutoff is 40* with sun.

Dang. Any idea or talk on how long it will be suspended? All day?

Dang. Any idea or talk on how long it will be suspended? All day?

Shouldn't be all day. Just try and play as much as they can

Silly question but will they sweep the greens if play resumes???? Surely they won't leave them as they are.

Thanks_zpsd9800f0b.jpg

:D

Wait and see per tour officials

Wouldn't be surprised at all if play is bagged for the day, and the schedule for the entire tournament is pushed back until Saturday. Meaning completion of 1st round tomorrow, 2nd round on Friday, then play round of 16 on Saturday morning, round of 8 on Saturday afternoon. Get back to schedule with semifinals on Sunday morning, final on Sunday afternoon.

Looks like South Dakota, right?
Well we don't have a lot of snow but the temps are at least 35 degrees colder here than there. So had it not started snowing there just now that is definitely something we'd be out playing in.

Silly question but will they sweep the greens if play resumes???? Surely they won't leave them as they are.

Not a silly question at all. I would imagine they would since it would be more luck than skill putting through chips of ice basically

Wouldn't be surprised at all if play is bagged for the day, and the schedule for the entire tournament is pushed back until Saturday. Meaning completion of 1st round tomorrow, 2nd round on Friday, then play round of 16 on Saturday morning, round of 8 on Saturday afternoon. Get back to schedule with semifinals on Sunday morning, final on Sunday afternoon.

is the weather supposed to be that poor all day today?

Maybe they will just restart all the matches fresh again tomorrow morning like today never happened. Maybe.............

:bulgy-eyes:

Crazy to see that weather out there. Weather is really messing with the Tour this year.

is the weather supposed to be that poor all day today?

Ary, I think that's their worst case scenario right now but it's a strong possibility right now.

Weather forecast isn't looking any better at all

Maybe they will just restart all the matches fresh again tomorrow morning like today never happened. Maybe.............

:bulgy-eyes:
I'm guessing guys like Sergio and Kuch wouldn't like that decision one bit!

They are talking about a 3 hour delay. That will suck

Amazing to see snow on those greens, Kuchar's final pitch onto that green with all the snow was classic!

For those not able to watch on TV, this is what it looks like through the lens of Ian Poulter's phone:

a03ba4ca7b8c11e2a3eb22000a1fbdaa_7.jpg

Back