The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambulances already racing off to deal with snow related accidents. Shout out to our EMTS and road crews.

And utility companies

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Ugh! It's going to be a long day at work. I may be talking to y'all often today. There isn't going to be much to sell, I'm afraid.

Not even a rush for snow shovels?

Ugh! It's going to be a long day at work. I may be talking to y'all often today. There isn't going to be much to sell, I'm afraid.

You have a lot to sell. Just not many people buying!

Mind-numbing meetings since 7:30am this morning w/ Corporate. All done now, Thankfully.

Mind-numbing meetings since 7:30am this morning w/ Corporate. All done now, Thankfully.

Just got out of a HIPAA training... My boss came and pulled me out after 2 hours. I could have kissed him. The WORST!

Just got out of a HIPAA training... My boss came and pulled me out after 2 hours. I could have kissed him. The WORST!

I didn't know you worked in the medical field. I just thought you were a hobo or something

Interesting fact; I am a CHP (Certified HIPAA Professional). Went through the courses and all that years ago, now I can teach the classes. Love making people sit through those classes, hahahaha.

Interesting fact; I am a CHP (Certified HIPAA Professional). Went through the courses and all that years ago, now I can teach the classes. Love making people sit through those classes, hahahaha.

The class was okay. It was the complete and utter mongos in the training with me asking the dumbest questions and just complaining the whole time.

The class was okay. It was the complete and utter mongos in the training with me asking the dumbest questions and just complaining the whole time.
Doesnt surprise me.

I'm sitting through a technical governance meeting for the product that I support.

Which basically means listening to the different development teams argue about why their code release is more important than everybody else's code release. And why my team needs to be available at a moment's notice to implement.

Store is completely empty. Not a customer one.

Nope. Check that. There's one. Lol.

Kelly shut her store down for the day and is heading home. We have close to 6" of snow in a little over an hour and a half.

Store is completely empty. Not a customer one.

Nope. Check that. There's one. Lol.

Kelly shut her store down for the day and is heading home. We have close to 6" of snow in a little over an hour and a half.

That's some solid snowfall man, stay safe if you do end up closing!!!!

Also, pictures are fun!

There was no snow on the ground when I came in two hours ago. There is a major highway you should be seeing in this picture. It's quiet out there. Not a car one was going down the highway.

ery2ameg.jpg

Very nice. What beautiful scenery :alien:

As much as I hate my job, I like what I do. Today I got to bend some metal straight, and I love that I dunno why but anytime I get to do metal work it's awesome, it's the most simple thing ever straighten out a piece of 2xwhatever steel. Awesome. It involved a torch, even more awesome. To bad I don't get to do more of it, and to bad the company I work for treats technicians like dirt. I love what I do I love working with my hand, but I hate my job.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Next week is National Eating Disorders Week, in case those of you who don't know anorexia or bulimia is bad, pass the word.

There was no snow on the ground when I came in two hours ago. There is a major highway you should be seeing in this picture. It's quiet out there. Not a car one was going down the highway.

ery2ameg.jpg

That's looking pretty rough man..

For our Southern friends, the white stuff is snow, not powdered sugar.

Is it edible? Soft? Does it hurt?

What is the snow that everyone continues to talk about? Sounds fun for about the first 10 minutes and then gets really old really quickly.............kind of like my girlfriend my sophomore year of college.

What is the snow that everyone continues to talk about? Sounds fun for about the first 10 minutes and then gets really old really quickly.............kind of like my girlfriend my sophomore year of college.

Snow is that stuff that northerns live through few feet of and function with for 5 months of the year, but shuts the city of Dallas down when it gets an inch.

Snow is that stuff that northerns live through few feet of and function with for 5 months of the year, but shuts the city of Dallas down when it gets an inch.
No, that's called rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back