DFW crew - Sunday 3/3

I would be in on Saturday. Not sure on Sunday, depends on how late we can start.

I'm out. 3/10 is a definite possibility.

You can count me in (either day), I'd like to play another round with the THP crew.

I would be in on Saturday. Not sure on Sunday, depends on how late we can start.

Looking like Sunday is better for most. Will be after 12:00. What time could you do on Sunday?

Seth: got you added man!

Looking like Sunday is better for most. Will be after 12:00. What time could you do on Sunday?

Seth: got you added man!

How late do you guys have sunlight, 5:45-6:00?

6:15 is safe for now.

Ok. If our tee time is after 12, I'm pretty sure I can swing this so long as it's not like an hour away from the airport

Ok. If our tee time is after 12, I'm pretty sure I can swing this so long as it's not like an hour away from the airport

We could target like 12:30. It is about 25 minutes south of the airport.

We could target like 12:30. It is about 25 minutes south of the airport.

That would be perfect. Can't express how much I appreciate it if the rest of the group is ok with that kinda time.

Permission request is in to the Doc.

Here's to hoping she works that weekend and I get a pass!

That would be perfect. Can't express how much I appreciate it if the rest of the group is ok with that kinda time.

Of course man, no problem. I was already targeting after 12 to allow time for best temps and also get a better deal.

Say what?!?! That would be awesome man!

?!? You HAVE to come now if I'm gonna be there! 11.5 degree buddies!

This just got bumped up to can't miss this. The time is fine for me cookie. I am flexible on the the time Sunday.

Updated first post and changed to Sunday, 3/3. Works better for the vast majority. Let me know as you know as I will be making a few tee times early next week.

Bump, tee times being made Monday! Confirm over the weekend if possible please.

80% right now. Will no for sure by Sunday.

Maybe the wife will really celebrate national margarita day and I can have an answer this weekend...a good one.

I'm officially in. JMan even said he'd show up if I confirmed, so he's in too.

I'm close buddy. Very close.

I hope so man, it's gonna be a lot of fun. I've got a couple shafts that might make it into the bag you might ponder the setups

I'm in cookie. Would not want to miss mward or jman. Your going on vacation in 3 weeks for crying out loud. Take a day and come on down. I might have something in my bag that you might want to hit. Stage 2 3W possibly?

I'm in cookie. Would not want to miss mward or jman. Your going on vacation in 3 weeks for crying out loud. Take a day and come on down. I might have something in my bag that you might want to hit. Stage 2 3W possibly?

You mean like the one sitting next to the Classic 3w in my bag right now? :angel:

Back