DFW crew - Sunday 3/3

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
So, who is interested in playing next Sunday? I am thinking afternoon as the current weather looks pretty chilly for all of next week.

This will be 2 weeks before the Texas THP Invitational and perhaps another opportunity for a gathering at TangleRidge. The $29.95 deal after noon is valid until 3/9 so we could take advantage of that.

What do you say?!?!

For the record - I will also be looking to play somewhere on Sunday, 3/10 (wedding to attend on Saturday) but will put up another thread as the time nears for that weekend.

Confirmed tee times for 3/3: 12:30, 12:38, and 12:46

1) Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) niteowl03
4) sepfeiff
5) mward2002
6) Jman
7) capt.dru
8) threeboysdad
9) ducmike
10) Jack (cookie's uncle)
11) kapsularian
12) Nate

Last edited:
Either day would work for me. Count me in!

Sign me up cookie. It does not look good for me for the Saturday, the 2nd. But if that is what everyone wants, I will have to miss out. Daughter has a tumbling exhibition that I would not miss for anything.

I'd love to but it looks like I might be moving next week. Now, if you wanted to start the day unloading furniture in Waxahachie and tee off around lunch, that would be great. You know a reall "know your fellow THPer" type day.

Got you added Eddie!

Matthew: well, the plan is to tee off around noon - probably on Sunday. Now the question is who wants to help you move that morning. LOL

Just looked at my schedule and I might have to go back home that weekend to work on some deer stuff at the ranch. So put me down as a maybe for right now.

Will be in Viva Las Vegas then so you boys have a good time!

Now that's funny, I'm going to be driving back to DFW on Sunday to catch a plane that leaves at 8pm. I might be able to leave slightly earlier...

Now that's funny, I'm going to be driving back to DFW on Sunday to catch a plane that leaves at 8pm. I might be able to leave slightly earlier...
Now that would be pretty cool if you pulled off!

If they can do Sunday I think I can make some magic happen.

Now that would be incredibly cool. Sunday is looking like the preferred date!

If only I lived 220 miles closer......

Im in either day. This time I promise to break triple digits as Nate wont be there to guarentee my 6s

Im in either day. This time I promise to break triple digits as Nate wont be there to guarentee my 6s
They are going to skype me in for the entire round so I can see every shot you hit as you hit it. I will be there.

Gotcha down! I may be there with a camera every shot though. #nopressure

Cookie, put me down for Sunday with an asterisk, my first grandchild is due on the 10th so who knows when he will arrive, early, on time or late, that also has me worried about the outing weekend too, can't make it Saturday.

They are going to skype me in for the entire round so I can see every shot you hit as you hit it. I will be there.

You stay away. Maybe with you being in Vegas that jinx you have over my game will go with you.

Just so you know i have already talked to JB about pairing us for the invitational so we have a built in excuse..."Aaron shot the usual"

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks cookie. I could really use another round on TR. I like the track and would like to get a bit more comfortable with the shot selections. Plus, I want a redo on #8.

Man, I wish there was enough Houston are peeps to do this once a month or so.

Tim, you could just pop up here for the day. What is 5/6 hour drive. Do able, right. I see dtak lerking. He could do the same. Its Texas. Just an easy Sunday drive up the hwy.

Back