2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

3 weeks from now we'll be on the road

Just called and changed our check in at the Motel 6 to Thursday even though we'll actually be arriving at about 4am on Friday. Basically we're paying around $25 each to take a nap! Haha. Gotta be done though!

Just called and changed our check in at the Motel 6 to Thursday even though we'll actually be arriving at about 4am on Friday. Basically we're paying around $25 each to take a nap! Haha. Gotta be done though!

i'll still be up drinking when you get there! i'll save you a few cold ones.

We will be so freaking jacked up on road trips and energy drinks, that nap is going to be tough!

i'll still be up drinking when you get there! i'll save you a few cold ones.
It'll be 4 am buddy, everyone will be sacked out! We're going to come rile everyone up though. WAKE UP FKRS, we're here!!! Haha!

We will be so freaking jacked up on road trips and energy drinks, that nap is going to be tough!
I remember when TC and One-T drove in the middle of the night down to the first Morgan Cup in Orlando, this happened to them. They were so jacked up they never slept a wink. If that happens to us it'll sure make for an early night Friday night!

Man I'm really wanting to hear some more News on the Beat Team Callaway and all the other stuff still out there. I'm getting antsy lol.

Man I'm really wanting to hear some more News on the Beat Team Callaway and all the other stuff still out there. I'm getting antsy lol.

i'm pretty excited about this as well.... should be fun to see what they have up their sleeves. knowing harry and chad it should be awesome!

They do sell Miller High Life in Texas, right? I don't want Texas to be like Ohio.

It'll be 4 am buddy, everyone will be sacked out! We're going to come rile everyone up though. WAKE UP FKRS, we're here!!! Haha!

I remember when TC and One-T drove in the middle of the night down to the first Morgan Cup in Orlando, this happened to them. They were so jacked up they never slept a wink. If that happens to us it'll sure make for an early night Friday night!

Dude Buck will be waiting with beers. No time for sleep

Shiner. Bock.

Not my cup of tea, or mug of beer, if you will. I may have to see if Shark will let me bootleg some Michelob Golden Light down there in the trunk. My cousin is picking me up a few cases when he goes up to Iowa. May have to save a case for the Motel 6 parking lot washer tourney.

Is Oklahoma still selling 3.2 beer and Texas selling the 3.6?.

Some of you out-of-towners might want to make room in the car, for the trip back, for a few cases of the stronger stuff.

Not my cup of tea, or mug of beer, if you will. I may have to see if Shark will let me bootleg some Michelob Golden Light down there in the trunk. My cousin is picking me up a few cases when he goes up to Iowa. May have to save a case for the Motel 6 parking lot washer tourney.

Hmm, I dunno man ...

Is Oklahoma still selling 3.2 beer and Texas selling the 3.6?.

Some of you out-of-towners might want to make room in the car, for the trip back, for a few cases of the stronger stuff.

Oklahoma does indeed serve water.

Way ahead of you! I always load up.

Oklahoma does indeed serve water.

Way ahead of you! I always load up.

My little Cobalt always looks like it's gonna do a wheelie coming back from Texas........

Back