Several of my buddies have had connection problems with this game, mostly on ps3 network. I have a Xbox live and really haven't had trouble with it at all. This game to me is soooo much easier than mw3. My k/d was never above 1.20 on mw3, I think right now mine is 1.68 or something like that on black ops 2.

My gamer tag is Dread Raven 5.

If anyone wants to play. Xbox.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Looks like everyone is having the same issues with crap ops 2 like ive been experiencing that's why on march 19th this p.o.s. Will be traded in for gears of war judgement. Cant wait for some curb stomping and shotty action.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

I have a lot more fun on there during double XP, which is now. lol

I always love double exp with treyarch cause of nuketown 24/7. Lots of exp to be had

I tried to get this going again to get through prestige #9 but everyone playing domination was too busy playing deathmatch.. So lame.

The worst is when your teammates are content with just sitting on A or C. Like no one pushes towards B. Very annoying.

The worst is when your teammates are content with just sitting on A or C. Like no one pushes towards B. Very annoying.

Exactly.. Tough to grab B when you're the only one going after it haha

I push b right away.

A and c are meanies

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I push b right away.

A and c are meanies

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think it's good to stand and capture A/C because the more there the faster it captures, but like you, I go straight for B as well.. You control B, you control the game.

Straight to B all day for me.....shows in my k/d too. I love domination/hardpoint/demolition during double xp, especially on Nuke Town.

Nothing makes me angrier then having a good game and host disconnects and it was all for nothing. Frustrating.

Haven't played in so long

Anyone on THP have BO2 for Xbox and isn't playing it anymore?

I wish I did man I'd hook u up

Man, I have to wait until November to be friends with Jrod again? :(

Back