Las Vegas - 2013 THP Invitational Series Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. I am really excited for this. Definitely going to have to make this the last golf trip of the year, wife approval or not. Haha

You got this! If you get any resistance, let me know I'll have my Laura call her lol Not sure what all of that last golf trip of the year talk is, but we can work on that later

Not sure what that means but I know you want to keep things quiet so I will wait and see when all is revealed.

What he means is that with an event such as this, choosing a stay and play package that is normally offered to the public is not an option. It is far more intensive than that will allow. Although I am sure Mrdean441 would have liked it if that was an option.

That makes planning easier for me
tap tap taparoo

What he means is that with an event such as this, choosing a stay and play package that is normally offered to the public is not an option. It is far more intensive than that will allow. Although I am sure Mrdean441 would have liked it if that was an option.

Public stay in play, I would have had this thing knocked out the first day on the job lol

THPERS deserve bigger and better, and thats what they will get

I've never been to Vegas, this sounds like something I should look in to, right?

Also wondering if the lodging will be a good option for my non-golfing wife so that she could come as well.

Public stay in play, I would have had this thing knocked out the first day on the job lol

BOOM. Mike Dean, ladies and gentlemen

I've officially been teased

Bigger is better is awesome and I totally agree we deserve more and am glad you are working on it from that perspective!!!!

This is very very intriguing! Too many #getexcited posts and I might have a stroke!

I've never been to Vegas, this sounds like something I should look in to, right?

Also wondering if the lodging will be a good option for my non-golfing wife so that she could come as well.

I'd start looking into this :angel:

You got this! If you get any resistance, let me know I'll have my Laura call her lol Not sure what all of that last golf trip of the year talk is, but we can work on that later

Haha. For this, yes I will be doing that for sure.

We can work on the more golf trips when the time comes. Haha

I don't know why JB and MikeDean hate my marriage so much...

The Vegas teasers are killing me. Zero chance I make that trip, though. I will have to live vicariously through everyone else.

The Vegas teasers are killing me. Zero chance I make that trip, though. I will have to live vicariously through everyone else.
Not even a slimmer of hope? Tell her its the last one for 2013...u promise

Having just caught up with this thread ... I feel like a little puppy: if I were any more excited, I'd pee myself. :rockon:

Not even a slimmer of hope? Tell her its the last one for 2013...u promise

[Me + Las Vegas - Wife (who would be home with daughter)] > [Any amount of marriage equity I can muster]

Nothing is impossible, and I've been known to make miracles happen. But, this is about as close to impossible as it gets. I'll explain the details over a beer in Ohio.

West coast version of the 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Vegas Style. Cool! Now folks living in the Western part of the country or anywhere else for that matter, will have the opportunity to personally see what a major THP Outing is all about :thumb:

Well maybe not demo day as that has not been mentioned yet.

I can't take it anymore. Count me in and I'll figure out a way to make it happen once we know the dates!

Wish there was some way I could make this event, but just don't think I can swing it for several reasons. I know it will be a blast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sadly, I may have to agree with this one. I'm already making 3 THP-related golf trips, it may test my wife's patience if I try to take another one.

Any idea which month in the fall this one is targeted for?

Sadly, I may have to agree with this one. I'm already making 3 THP-related golf trips, it may test my wife's patience if I try to take another one.

Any idea which month in the fall this one is targeted for?

All of that will be out soon, but we can say it is after 9/1 and before 11/1

All of that will be out soon, but we can say it is after 9/1 and before 11/1

Sounds good. Would have been harder for me to travel if it was in November with Thanksgiving also in that month.

To get this back on topic, we have a small announcement.

Some people have discussed hotels, rooms and where to stay and we want to put that to rest for everybody. This will be a grand THP Event. Perhaps unlike any we have ever held before. In saying that, we can announce now that this will be a stay and play event. It was something that we have worked hard on (and are continuing to do so) and think that when the details are announced, everybody will see why it is being done this way.

#GetExcited

Which MGM property?! I hope!

Happily Tapping

I'm going. There's just no way I could NOT make it with the hype around it.

I'm going to tell my sub to block off ALL of September until we get dates, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back