The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what i like about this place?

I'm excited, this weekend I'm gonna go down and get some numbers for my driver, I don't plan on buying a new one just get some numbers, and I know when I post them asking for shaft recommendations (provided I don't like what I see) that there is enough knowledge here I'll get a reliable answer.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm excited, this weekend I'm gonna go down and get some numbers for my driver, I don't plan on buying a new one just get some numbers, and I know when I post them asking for shaft recommendations (provided I don't like what I see) that there is enough knowledge here I'll get a reliable answer.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

yes sir, there are some people on here that just flat out know there stuff and thankfully are willing to lend a helping hand. Part of what makes this place so great

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's the beauty of THP. Its not about a certain group of members, its about everyone and the willingness to do whatever you can to help other THP'ers. Its a family, and that's why there is no other golf site like it anywhere.

I want one!!!!!

h973E61E1

Now that's a Shark Hat

Wowza...

How has this banter continued? or even been allowed to continue?

Shark, the fact that it's not a THPer taking a photo of YOUR car with that thing on it kind of disappoints me hahaha

We could make this happen. Some wire mesh and a CRAP TON of tape.

Eh, it would melt on the way.

Send me that stage 2 so I can show it some love outside. Ha

Any trade interests

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I think I've figured out why I stay out of the banter thread and rant thread so much. I don't ever understand what is being talked about and it seems someone always a knot in their panties in here. Just seems like the least productive section of this place. I think I'll stick to the equipment sections....

I think I've figured out why I stay out of the banter thread and rant thread so much. I don't ever understand what is being talked about and it seems someone always a knot in their panties in here. Just seems like the least productive section of this place. I think I'll stick to the equipment sections....

Shut up jerk. Maybe I like my panties knotted? Every think of that? :alien2:

Shut up jerk. Maybe I like my panties knotted? Every think of that? :alien2:

Now I have a visual of Dev with knotted panties. Thanks for that Dev.

Now I have a visual of Dev with knotted panties. Thanks for that Dev.

If I had your cell phone number I would sext you a pic too..hahahahah

Kinda pissed school didn't get canceled.

Boo.

In Greenville, they got a couple inches of snow and cancelled school for a week. Lol.

:alien:
lebowski.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back