Cobra Tour Trusty Wedge Preview

This sounds like a solid wedge, I did not like the Trusty Rusty much at all but I like the sounds of the Tour Trusty quite a bit. The proof is in the pudding with Rickie, Poults and Jesper all gaming them. Can't wait to check them out, I'm betting some of the Morgan Cuppers hope to have this option!

I am really looking forward to this one. As someone that struggled with the 1st version, this one intrigues me after having it in my hands.

I am really looking forward to this one. As someone that struggled with the 1st version, this one intrigues me after having it in my hands.

You know how excited I am for these. I also think that when they release these they will have a very complete equipment line.

I can't wait to see these in person. I've always been interested in the trusty rusty's but i wanted more relief from the heel. and hopefully the just have a normal DG shaft and no more black finish.

I can't wait to see these in person. I've always been interested in the trusty rusty's but i wanted more relief from the heel. and hopefully the just have a normal DG shaft and no more black finish.

didn't like the black finish?

You can have it ordered with a few different shafts at no extra charge.

It was cool and unique that they went forward with it, I would just prefer to have an normal finish on the shaft. It wouldn't stop me from buying it.

I hope the tour trustys have a custom shaft option to match my irons, after talking with a few reps at demo days it sounds like that would be a great asset for consistency in the wedges! I still love the look of these.

I hope the tour trustys have a custom shaft option to match my irons, after talking with a few reps at demo days it sounds like that would be a great asset for consistency in the wedges! I still love the look of these.

My thoughts exactly. I really like to have matching shafts. At the same time, I might try the spinners out in these. More decisions!!

I hope we get to see some pictures of the wedges soon. Other than the ones rickie tweeted and instagramed with all of his stamping on it

I personally liked the colored shafts in last years offering. It def caught my eye.

Yes! As a Cobra homer I've been waiting for them to give me an excuse to put more of their clubs in the bag.

Between these, the Amp Cell Pro irons and the new paint jobs on the Baffler T-Rail hybrids and fwy woods I am feeling better about Cobra by the minute. Won't lie, last year's lineup scared me a bit with what direction they were going in, but this year's stuff I love.

I can't wait to get any more glimpse of these, they look amazing in the video!!!

If I read between the lines of what I heard at the Cobra demo day, these might be out sooner than we all think.

I can't wait to see them in person!!!

If I read between the lines of what I heard at the Cobra demo day, these might be out sooner than we all think.

That would be awesome. I want to hit the Tour's SO badly.

You my friend, you are my life line to Cobra news today! :D I really hope these come out soon, they look amazing, and I just want them :D

what is sooner than we think?

Icey is far too cryptic today.

When the blue rooster is in the red barn, you'll know...

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Wow. Tough crowd. I can only be as specific as what I was told. But when we were taking wedges today at the demo day he didn't have any and I asked why. He said his supervisor said not to worry about them too much as they were on their way out. I'll assume the tours are close!

Siri speaks for me!

Awesome news!! Thanks for sharing!

Man not sure how I missed this thread but they looks good from the interview. I can't wait to see some in hand pictures.

Thanks for the update, I am waiting for these to come out.

Back