You Might Be a Golfer If...

These have me cracking up:laughing:. You might be a golfer if you use your tool box on ya truck, to haul your golf clubs around. True story :thumb:

You own over 150 golf balls, about 100 of which you will probably never use now that THP helped you switch to ones that fit your game better.

You hear "shaft" "ball" and "hole" and immediately think of the game.

Lol, that was pretty damn good!

You know the script of every golf movie made. "Be the ball Danny"........

You've taken kids to putt putt, but took your own ball and putter.

You ask your husband if he wants to play a round and you both head to the golf course.

If you practice your golf swing with the broom stick at work.

You make a fool of yourself in public by mining golf swings to try to ingrain certain positions into your brain.

I do that all the time.

Sorry, Old Joke - If your significant other asks if you want to "play around," and you start looking for your golf clubs!

When your wife ask you what you are doing when she sees you typing every night, and then replies for you and says "oh THP again"

Sportscenter: He absolutely crushed that home run! That ball went 450 feet!!!

You: Meh. 8 iron.

You make a fool of yourself in public by mining golf swings to try to ingrain certain positions into your brain.

I do that all the time.

Right there with you buddy. Did it on a busy elevator today going to class.

"you look out at a snow covered field and seriously ponder how long it would take to shovel."

You own over 150 golf balls, about 100 of which you will probably never use now that THP helped you switch to ones that fit your game better.

Totally me...totally

By the end of winter....
you know all the breaks and slants in your house.
your worried your game might be off because youve been swinging clubs all winter barefoot in the house
you know the best soft landing spots in the carpet to get the ball to check up
there are dimples in the living room wall from thinning a flop shot

By the end of winter....
you know all the breaks and slants in your house.
your worried your game might be off because youve been swinging clubs all winter barefoot in the house
you know the best soft landing spots in the carpet to get the ball to check up
there are dimples in the living room wall from thinning a flop shot
+1
You may be a golfer if you can use a broom outside.

If you shovel a 6' X 6' patch out of the snow so you can hit balls into a snow covered field.

You spend 90% of the day looking at golf equiptment

Everyday, you need something new. You buy a new driver, the next day you want a new putter.

You walk into a golf store and they know you by first name, what clubs you play, and balls you prefer.

You watch a movie and everytime a golfing scene or remark comes up you get a little excited.

You create a golfer on the Tiger Woods game, and try your best to put the same equiptment in his bag that's in your actual bag. And when they don't have it, you really want to call EA sports and say "uh why don't you offer Titleist equiptment?"

"You walk through the flooring department and wonder which carpet would give you a truer roll"

"You walk through the flooring department and wonder which carpet would give you a truer roll"
You go to menards and wonder if you have enough room in your room to put a fringe and rough or just leave it a straight putting surface.
No bs last time when we were at menards i was trying to figure out if i could put a full green and surrounding rough with approach fairway area.

...you think golf shoes are perfect for wet and slippery winter weather conditions.

When people talk about Fat Rednecks, you think of Carl Pettersson.

You ask your wife if a golfing buddy can stay out the house to save him some coin cause he's coming in town for an invitational.

You are constantly holding an imaginary club trying to perfect your grip.

Back