What's the number at now?

This is a milestone for everyone. It's too bad that it's likely that so many active forum members are going to miss this one.

I am afraid that I will be asleep, but I will be checking out this thread first thing in the a.m. to see when 2M happened.

Yeah, I won't be up late enough to see 2 million. Will definitely check in the AM to see it though.

It started in 2008 and in less than 5 years, THP will hit the 2,000,000 post mark. From scratch to 2 million in a very short time and it is all because of the wonderful people here. Before I go forward, I want to thank the one person that made this all possible and that is GolferGal. Working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week was not her dream, but she has agreed to follow mine and she deserves everything for it.

Ups and downs, lots of changes and 2 million posts later, we think we have something very special here on THP. It was never our goal to be an online community, but instead be a community that was full of golfers that shared a passion for the golf lifestyle that we do. That wants something a little more out of this whole thing than just a message board to share thoughts.

First came a weekend. Then came an event. Then came a competition. Then came a Tour Van. Then came the Invitational Series. And here we are on the verge of some incredibly special things that neither of us ever imagined in the beginning. One thing is constant throughout all the change and that is that with innovation and creativity wonderful new people continue to find this place we call home.

I want to thank our staff that works tirelessly. If you do not know them, click on the staff page when you get a chance and give them a thanks every now and then. They work hard to bring you news and keep this place running smoothly. From our staff writers to our forum leaders, these guys deserve all of the credit for this place. That leads me to Ben G. You amaze us and everybody here can thank you for your wonderful contributions to this site.

To everybody here, with each milestone, we say the same thing. You have not seen anything yet. Creative ideas, innovation and more are all coming and it fits that on a day when we will most likely hit 2,000,000 posts we launch some things that will be even more memorable than expected.

Thank you all for making this possible.

It's funny, when I first heard of THP I had never picked up a club in my life, and now I enjoy and look forward to going out and hitting balls whether on the course or the range.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, JB, GG you two are what make this place so amazing. Thank you for making THP a great place for everyone to come and enjoy day in and day out.

It's almost like the Jerry Lewis Telethon! Waiting for the tote board to click over tot he next million!

Ben, you sir kick ass. Thank YOU for all you do!

How dare you say that. Get to posting...I kid I kid.

It's funny, when I first heard of THP I had never picked up a club in my life, and now I enjoy and look forward to going out and hitting balls whether on the course or the range.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, JB, GG you two are what make this place so amazing. Thank you for making THP a great place for everyone to come and enjoy day in and day out.

JB and GG keep this boat moving, but you keep it afloat. Thanks Ben. You need to get to an outing or something and play with some of us.

How dare you say that. Get to posting...I kid I kid.

I can't believe you are still up! Special occasion? hehe

I should have gotten a sub for tomorrow and made sure this thing happened tonight! Hehe

I should have gotten a sub for tomorrow and made sure this thing happened tonight! Hehe

I was just thinking "I really have only called in sick 1 time in 3 years, I'm due"

Dangit, now i want a sub.

I hear you Jman. Teaching at an elementary school on little sleep is pretty much impossible haha. I'm trying but this is already pretty late for me for a school night

CONGRATZ on 2 mil.
Now lets go for 5 mil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really does feel like a New Year's Eve count down though... I want to great the bottle of bubbly out of the fridge to toast

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

He's actually at the airport so he is still awake. I am at home with the puppies watching the number.

You got the better end of that deal.

You got the better end of that deal.

Unfortunately, Duke has a new thing where he howls the entire time we are gone and our neighbors are not happy about it. If it's during the day I don't feel as bad, but this late at night, it wasn't right to let him howl and keep them awake, so he had to go solo.

Lol it the on,y reason I'm awake right now.... Just want to see it happen

Unfortunately, Duke has a new thing where he howls the entire time we are gone and our neighbors are not happy about it. If it's during the day I don't feel as bad, but this late at night, it wasn't right to let him howl and keep them awake, so he had to go solo.
Duke is just serenading them

Back