2 millions posts.

Wow.

I only found this site less than 2 years ago, and my time here has been nothing but incredible. I have met some people who I call true friends, and have had some experiences that without THP, would not have ever occurred.

I have learned so much about the game that we all love, and more importantly, I have created friendships that will last a lifetime.

Thanks THP, for giving us Hackers a home!

True friends, and then there is Mike Dean also.

Love this place, jb,gg, the staff and all of the existing forum members have made this place such a wonderful place to be. The past few months on this site have been nothing short of amazing and the future on thp looks brighter than ever before.

2 millions posts.

Wow.

I only found this site less than 2 years ago, and my time here has been nothing but incredible. I have met some people who I call true friends, and have had some experiences that without THP, would not have ever occurred.

I have learned so much about the game that we all love, and more importantly, I have created friendships that will last a lifetime.

Thanks THP, for giving us Hackers a home!

Well said and I could not say any better. Thanks for saving me the brain cells. :D

I've been on this site for just over a year, and wow, is what sums it all up. Been able to meet a lot of great people, and a few in person. Been able to improve my bag in ways that extremely helped my game (but not my wallet). I've been privelidged enough to test items for the biggest of the biggest golf companies, including the Gripes that i should be getting pretty soon. I've had my ups and my downs with the people here, and at times i've wondered why everyone calls each other family, but i've had more ups, good times, fun chats, informing articles, and so, so much more, than anything. I truly appreciate what Josh and Morgan have been able to create for not only me, but for the world to enjoy. It's really not said enough, but Thank you from the depths of my heart, JB and GG. Again, the one word that summarizes this amazing site is: wow.

two million, and it's just getting started.

*raises my imaginary drink* to THP!

Well said and I could not say any better. Thanks for saving me the brain cells. :D
No worries dude, that's what I'm here for!

THP is awesome.

Ch-miigwetch (Big Thanks) from this nish from G'tigaaning (Garden Village). To JB, GG, and everyone that makes THP so cool to be a part of. It's almost a year & a half that I've been here and it has been made special by many good people here. With the SeeMore reviews, I'm now a SeeMore putter owner. 2nd year Albatross Club Member and proudly wear my cap, when I'm playing with my buddies up this way. Took part in recent Florida Holiday get-together and had a spectacular time meeting & playing with THPers. I left wanting more and with good fortune, it'll happen again. Wishing you all continued success and straight shots. CHEERS!! to 2 Million posts!!!

Thank you guys for making this wonderful place that has brought so many people together. I'm so thankful to have found it. Appreciate all the work all of the staff does day in and day out to keep this special place humming.

Congrats on 2,000,000 THP! And many more years of success. Keep dreamin' and making it happen.

I love this place. Thank you

Are we there yet?

Are we there?

Are we there yet?

900 posts away...

I can't imagine what it would have been like to not join THP. The people I've met and had the honor of playing golf with or having casual conversations with would have never happened without this as an outlet to do so. The equipment discussion brought us to here, the family atmosphere is why we stayed!

I can't imagine what it would have been like to not join THP. The people I've met and had the honor of playing golf with or having casual conversations with would have never happened without this as an outlet to do so. The equipment discussion brought us to here, the family atmosphere is why we stayed!
Well obviously ur talking about me...thanks

820 away

THP has really helped me to foster my golf addiction. When people around me have had enough hearing about it (they just don't get it) I can always log in and find a listening ear. Not only that but the wealth of information that is being cultivated here is mind-numbing. Love THP!

It may seem strange to some for a person to express how much a "silly" golf forum means to them. Or it may seem strange to them for a person to feel a sense of belonging and camaraderie amongst people they've never met and who are spread around the world.

If so, then they've probably never been part of a community like this one.

Let 'em think we're weird. I'm proud to be here. We're a diverse group that has come together because of a shared passion for a game that simultaneously befuddles us, thrills us, and inspires us.

Great friendships are formed on these pages. Random acts of kindness are committed daily between people who without this forum would have otherwise been forever total strangers. Our numbers grow daily. And it's all testament to the dreams and dedication of Josh and Morgan.

So proud to be part of such an amazing place. I thought golf was awesome before I came here, but ever since I came here I realized what the motto of THP really means. I have been living golf nonstop since I joined here. Never did I think I would gain such great friends and bonds here that keep me coming back every single day, and so it is not surprising to me that this milestone has been reached. A great community with great leaders like those here at THP will continue to get millions more posts!

Congrats on making something bigger than yourselves! Not many can achieve this in life! Awesome....

I have enjoyed reading through this thread.

Back