The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This handle is nearly gone.. I am devastated.. Will need to reload before the weekend if I know what's good for me..

.....or I'll pick up some Yuengling and snap some photos of a freshly cracked brewsky for a certain someone.

I've got multiple in my fridge right now come to think of it

This nerve thing is not fun

I think I'll polish off this bottle of Red Label tonight, and save the Glen for the weekend.

The week is pretty much over for me! A few classes but done with homework so time to relax!

Hello friend.. How is your teething baby girl doing? That DB4 arrive yet?

She is sleeping for now. Wife is sick now..haha DB4 should be here tomorrow or Friday. Cant wait.

She is sleeping for now. Wife is sick now..haha DB4 should be here tomorrow or Friday. Cant wait.

I like it!! I expect immediate photos and celebrations. I am also quite envious.

Please tell me you turned off Friends.

I like it!! I expect immediate photos and celebrations. I am also quite envious.

Please tell me you turned off Friends.

I am THPing. My wife is watching it.

Wardy!!!! Recovering from AC?

Kinda sorta. Lost money at the craps table, still a little run down from it. I think I got 7 hours of sleep during the weekend.

Man I miss negative rep sometimes. ;)

Wardy!!!! Recovering from AC?

They have some pretty sweet facilities down there man, hit up a sauna or something!! Get your massage on!
I had a 90 minute massage last night. Ill catch a steam tomorrow. If this keeps up ill stop in at a centra care

Yes, but only teasingly.

That was horrible, yet funny. Now, if they autotune the goats, they'll have something.

Haha just be thankful I didnt post the Taylor Swift version...hAha

Search the TSwift one. I'd post it but I'm on Tapatalk.

I saw it in the sidebar, and almost clicked it. Because Youtube does me like that.

I had a 90 minute massage last night. Ill catch a steam tomorrow. If this keeps up ill stop in at a centra care

Good stuff. Take care of yourself out there fella.

The YouTube? I know MUCH better than to click on Ruckus YouTubes hahaha

Since anybody that's watched any Golf Channel lately has heard the Rollin' Dirty Tiguan commercial...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back