You Might Be a Golfer If...

You have 3" pencils... everywhere.

So true...and when I go to IKEA I always grab a dozen of 3" pencils they give out...I hope they stop doing that.

You're willing to spend a few hundred bucks to fly to Tx. to play golf with guys you never met but whine about driving 35 miles to have dinner with your in-laws

You spend 15 minutes trying to get the lighting right in your living room for your new WITB Photo.
LOL! This one is so true. The lighting in my place stinks.

LOL! This one is so true. The lighting in my place stinks.

I always take pics from 10 different angles with 20 different combinations of lights/blinds before I find one I like!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

if you had to pay the extra $25 for the sports package...and only watch the golf channel...(still dont even know what other channels i got with that package).

Guilty! We recently switched to DirecTV from cable and I insisted on an upgraded level of service because the lower ones didn't have GC.

They laughed at me at first, but now my daughter watches too. Only if I could get her to play, she'd be awesome.

Ken

You get an hour lunch break and you go to a golf store instead of eating lunch.

You just read every post in all 8 pages of this thread!

you call your wife's flower garden 'ground under repair'

The new shaft coming out excites you more than when your team wins their division.

THPing on Tapatalk

Instead of throwing a tennis ball for your dog, you take an old 7i and practice your swings by hitting the tennis ball

Man, some of these are so funny!

You hold the TV remote with an interlocking grip.

After doing laundry, you find tees at the bottom of the dryer.

You spend all your waking hours on THP

Arnold Palmer:

"What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive."

...you can relate.

"...you have ever lost a golf ball that you could have sworn landed in the middle of the fairway"

You know the difference between an Arnold Palmer and a Mark Stefanhagen.
When your friend asks if you want to go for a slice you answer with what's our tee time.

You get an hour lunch break and you go to a golf store instead of eating lunch.

This was me several years ago when we were still in Novell Netware and I was taking classes down near Kennesaw. The time in the golf stores was better spent than the class time because the next year we went to Windows networking. Same thing with Lotus, took the advanced classes then next year switched to Excel with the net result being lots of golf store time. Of course, now I'm retired so I just drive an hour to the golf store without having to waste time in a useless class.

when you drive to Myrtle Beach for work and put your golf clubs in the truck just in case !

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

"...you own as many shoes with spikes as without."

This is I might add........ you own more shoes with spikes than shoes without.

I know that is true for me.

Your hardwood floors are used for a putting alignment aid.
Honey does this stay on the line the whole time or does it move inside it? Wait what? How far inside?

You judge cars by whether your clubs, push cart and shoes will all fit in the trunk......
Fuel economy? Lets talk about golf economy.

Sportscenter: He absolutely crushed that home run! That ball went 450 feet!!!

You: Meh. 8 iron.
Hahaha YEP!!!

You make a fool of yourself in public by mining golf swings to try to ingrain certain positions into your brain.

I do that all the time.
always. Always. Always.

*Raises hand in shame*
Did you raise your dark hand or bright hand?
You are driving by a big field, and you pick out where the tees and greens would be.
Haha I do this all the time... Would that be a par 4 or a par 5?!

Wow that was a long multiquote from tapa

^Siri probably sucks.

You are driving by a big field, and you pick out where the tees and greens would be.
Oh this is so true. There has been this 400 acre plot of land for sale by me for a long time. It's in a decent location for a nice, quiet "country" course. I've driven by it a thousand times and I think I have the whole thing laid out now. When it rains, there are two natural depressions that create 'lakes' that are really in perfect spots. If I only had a winning Powerball ticket.....

You judge cars by whether your clubs, push cart and shoes will all fit in the trunk.
"...your wife groans every time you go to put something in the trunk, because as she puts it "your golf junk takes up half the trunk space."
My golf stuff takes up almost all my trunk. The trunk space is why I bought my Fusion instead of a smaller Focus. Gas mileage be damned, I need trunk space!

You communicate with your husband via THP PMs or threads.
This one had me :rofl:
You guys are funny.

I would like to personally thank all of you for helping me feel normal!!! Great stuff here!!:drinks:

Back