Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
4amuqy7e.jpg

Soft greens. Slightly uphill. False front and the ball is slightly sitting down in the rough. It's about 20-25 feet away

Personally I took my 56* out and chipped up and knocked in the par putt from 4 feet.

Simple one.

Chutt, no bermuda to stop you, not too many bumps to mess up line, tap in par ftw!

Would definitely be my 54* where I would attempt a lob shot with the ball sitting up, slightly open stance but making sure to carry enough to avoid the false front. Would love to land 4 feet short of the flag and let it release just a tad and roll in?!?!

52 degree and land about 3 feet in front of green.....roll out

Would definitely be my 54* where I would attempt a lob shot with the ball sitting up, slightly open stance but making sure to carry enough to avoid the false front. Would love to land 4 feet short of the flag and let it release just a tad and roll in?!?!

I would be attempting this too.

I'd pitch with my 57.

Simple one.

Chutt, no bermuda to stop you, not too many bumps to mess up line, tap in par ftw!

Lock this thread up. There can be no other answer.

I'd hit a low pitch with some spin with my 53*. Land it just on the green and let it release towards the hole.

Hopefully.

I'm taking either a 60 or 56 and flying it mostly to the hole with some spin. The soft greens and the uphill shot would help and I wouldn't have to worry about the false front.

Skull it into the false front and roll 30 ft past. 3-putt for double.

If it's really soft (like day after a rain storm soft), I probably pitch the 54* (maybe even the 58*) just short of the green and kill it in the soft turf.

If the surface is pretty dry, I probably play a bump and run with an 8i up the hill.

If I'm mikedean, I'm pulling the chutter and hoping for the best...

i would have done the same as you but used my 58 and hopefully got a similar result.

If it's really soft (like day after a rain storm soft), I probably pitch the 54* (maybe even the 58*) just short of the green and kill it in the soft turf.

If the surface is pretty dry, I probably play a bump and run with an 8i up the hill.

If I'm mikedean, I'm pulling the chutter expecting a tap in par...

just a slight fify

LOL..couldn't resist since I don't get to see this often.
56* Cleveland CB 588 RTX...in the hole baby:

52* bump and run

See that's the cool thong about such a short shot so many different options

Skull it into the false front and roll 30 ft past. 3-putt for double.
There's my shot. That or chunk it 8 ft...then skull it.

Bump it out with my 52* and let it snug up to the stick.

pull out the 58, fly it to about a half foot from the pin, have some spin to stop the ball on the spot since it's coming out of the rough.

Dan

60* and try to lob it up, skull it right into the bunker. Take 2 attempts to get out only to fly the green to the original position. Bump and run like I should of to 2 feet and putt.

60* and try to lob it up, skull it right into the bunker. Take 2 attempts to get out only to fly the green to the original position. Bump and run like I should of to 2 feet and putt.

You're going to purposely hit it into the bunker sideways? Interesting strategy haha

I'd chip a 60* just short of the green and hope it works out.

Back