DFW crew - Sunday 3/3

I'm good for 5. That's total right, not per hole? I'm excited to meet all of y'all.

I have a buddy that can't help him self, and usually will make a side bet of like $5 a hole each with the other pair. The problem is that he usually forgets to ask me about it until like the 11th hole. "BTW, we're playing for 5 each a hole and were down 4 holes right now. Did you bring any cash, I forgot my wallet?" Good thing he is a single digit cap and carries my terrible high capper golf game most times.

I'm good for 5. That's total right, not per hole? I'm excited to meet all of y'all.

I have a buddy that can't help him self, and usually will make a side bet of like $5 a hole each with the other pair. The problem is that he usually forgets to ask me about it until like the 11th hole. "BTW, we're playing for 5 each a hole and were down 4 holes right now. Did you bring any cash, I forgot my wallet?" Good thing he is a single digit cap and carries my terrible high capper golf game most times.

Haha, yep $5 total. Just for fun and bragging rights!

Based on the math, it looks like 5 total. That'd be 60 bucks in the pot.

Based on the math, it looks like 5 total. That'd be 60 bucks in the pot.

Math? Who needs math?:act-up:

Where's the pink embarrassed faced smilie when I need it.

Really looking forward to Sunday gents, I am definitely in for the $5.

Cookie, what ever you come up with is fine with me. You can't understand how excited I am for Sunday and the Invitational weekend. Golfing with THPers on 2 weekends this month has got me so pumped. THP has got me so pumped for golf this year. Wish I could attend THP functions every month.

I didn't want to hijack the Stage 2 fairway thread so I thought I'd bring it in here. JMan, if you've got the Classic and Stage 2, I think it's time for a Classic vs Stage 2 vs XHot Pro face off.

I'm excited now. Bring on all challengers. mward is laying on the some club challenging.
I didn't want to hijack the Stage 2 fairway thread so I thought I'd bring it in here. JMan, if you've got the Classic and Stage 2, I think it's time for a Classic vs Stage 2 vs XHot Pro face off.

I'm excited now. Bring on all challengers. mward is laying on the some club challenging.

I just think it'll be awesome for people to be able to compare them face to face to face.

Classic has already been longer than the Stage2 for me, so I'd love to see what happens for others. Anyone that wants is free to take swings with it.

Classic has already been longer than the Stage2 for me, so I'd love to see what happens for others. Anyone that wants is free to take swings with it.

I just think it'll be awesome for people to be able to compare them face to face to face.

I just think it would be cool to see a few new offerings head to head on course. We all have different swings and will all be bringing different offerings. Sounds great to me.

I will hopefully get my Cobra AMP cell 3w on Saturday. So I will have the driver and 3w out there for anyone to try out. Just no sky marks please. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

I will hopefully get my Cobra AMP cell 3w on Saturday. So I will have the driver and 3w out there for anyone to try out. Just no sky marks please. :D

Hey, we are all professionals here. OK. We only leave marks on the face. or the bottoms. or the face, but never the top.

Hey, we are all professionals here. OK. We only leave marks on the face. or the bottoms. or the face, but never the top.

Haha! I know we are all professionals, that's what worries me. Lol.

Come on Sunday. Anybody ready for this?

Come on Sunday. Anybody ready for this?

Most definitely am! Got everyone's coupons printed off and ready to go.

Looking forward to the range time also, that should be fun watching everyone try a bunch of stuff. A "mini" demo day if you will!

Looks to be a pretty nice day. Just hope the wind stays moderate.

Looks to be a pretty nice day. Just hope the wind stays moderate.

Partly cloudy, 64, but winds from 10-20. So many trees though and it seemed last time we were there that there was a bunch of wind near the practice area but then it either died on the course or the trees blocked most of it.

I forgot how it seemed that the wind disappeared after we started. Maybe the trees were a factor.

I am ready to go! Too bad my clubs didn't make it in on time to use them. Either way just being out there playing golf with you guys is what I really look forward to.

Partly cloudy, 64, but winds from 10-20. So many trees though and it seemed last time we were there that there was a bunch of wind near the practice area but then it either died on the course or the trees blocked most of it.

Sounds like shorts weather. Happening!

At 64, I could go shorts. But seeing as I just bought a sweet new pair of Nike Golf pants and I've never golfed in actual golf pants before, I think I'll be busting them out.

Tangle Ridge is running a special on idealgolfer.com today for $29, including a combo meal. Maybe Cookie can work is magic and get ya'll some food.

Tangle Ridge is running a special on idealgolfer.com today for $29, including a combo meal. Maybe Cookie can work is magic and get ya'll some food.
I hear he's in good with the staff.............let's see?!

Well, I did not push my luck with this weekend but anyone that wants to get that deal can most definitely use it for Sunday!

Back