SeeMore Putters Thread

Just the normal version, correct? The only deals I've seen on the m series were mangled.

Just the normal version, correct? The only deals I've seen on the m series were mangled.

affirmative Hawkster.
although an FGP Original (or possibly PTM, who knows) will be coming my way for the MC....i kinda want an FGP2 to bag alongside it, or in the meantime, to test, etc...whatever.

really though, i want to permanently bench my NC Gambler as a memento from last year. like a "look but do not touch" putter.

I've been trying to do that since the end of the MC, but it always ends up in the bag for a few rounds every now and then. I hate the idea that I'm going to add more wear to it, but I sure do love that thing.

For what it's worth, I sort of prefer the blade style FGP when it comes to set up. Just feels a little more natural to me, but that's all personal preference of course.

I've been trying to do that since the end of the MC, but it always ends up in the bag for a few rounds every now and then. I hate the idea that I'm going to add more wear to it, but I sure do love that thing.

For what it's worth, I sort of prefer the blade style FGP when it comes to set up. Just feels a little more natural to me, but that's all personal preference of course.

i know man. like i said when i first received it, that thing belongs in a glass case with flood lights around it.

yeah, i'm not sure what to do...plus i'm picky as well, so i dunno if i will jump at any deal. like when bogey sold his, i didn't like the grip, so i passed on a good deal just cuz of that. something that is easily changeable.

i'm a blade style homer as well, but the small mallet back has always intrigued me.
i'm probably all talk here anyway....it's about that time again where i start blowing money on golf apparel and another pair of golf shoes.

I told myself no more SeeMore's till I order the PTM3, but I found one I have been looking at on the 'bay....put in a bid, but I am not planning on going to high for it.

This was mid-summer last year and I think it was from Dallas Golf. I was thrilled at that price. Condition was quite good.

That I can believe. I've noticed a change just in the lst month. Before I really knew what I wanted, I did see FGP2's for good prices, but just about the time I scheduled an SPi fitting, it's like the number of people wanting SeeMore putters increased exponentially. Can't imagine who's responsible for that!:thumb:

I told myself no more SeeMore's till I order the PTM3, but I found one I have been looking at on the 'bay....put in a bid, but I am not planning on going to high for it.
No worries, I'm sure they'll be another THPer that up bids ya!!!

What are you looking at dude?

Cookie rolls the m5x CRAZY good!

Cookie rolls the m5x CRAZY good!

Thanks buddy, I really really like the way it sets up for me! I will get the SB2 with the new grip at 35" shortly but it has a fight with the M5x to earn a spot that is for certain.

These full mallet SeeMore's are just to die for, so fun and easy to roll. Rock the shoulders, rock the shoulders.

Welcome!! Don't worry, it will be the first of many.

Glad to hear that. So what took him so long to start rolling a SeeMore???

I have been rolling the Si1 for quite awhile except when I was gaming the Bettinardi for the 2012 Morgan Cup. This larger mallet works so much better for me though.

I have been rolling the Si1 for quite awhile except when I was gaming the Bettinardi for the 2012 Morgan Cup. This larger mallet works so much better for me though.

Cookie i saw that si3 for 80 today... Cant decide if i regret not getting it

I may own it by the end of the week

I'd love to try the SB2c - it looks killer. I'm very happy with the SB1 though. But when I got fitted (see link: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...sson-Fitting&p=2031729&viewfull=1#post2031729 ), Chris Carfangia suggested that I try the FGP & FGP2 styles to get away from depending on a long sight-line. Son-of-a-gun if these didn't work as well or better! So now I'm in the market for an FGP2-style model (non-insert), and I'll probbly game both until one comes out a clear winner.

Until that FGP2 comes, I'm practicing with the SB1 and with the FGP that I got for my son. I'll also practice with and without balls that have alignment lines on them & we'll see how that goes. Let the experiment begin!

I may off a SeeMore to get another SeeMore. We'll see what happens...

I'm getting impatient. My mFGP is in the mail and should be here on the 6th!

That explains it, I joined up around this time last year and didn't notice what you were gaming until your Morgan Cup unboxing.

If you like the larger mallet just wait until you try the SB1/SB2. I find my SB1 is much easier to use then my M5x even though the SB1 is currently too short. Once I am fitted and have the SB1 adjusted properly it will be extremely hard to bump it from my bag.

That explains it, I joined up around this time last year and didn't notice what you were gaming until your Morgan Cup unboxing.

If you like the larger mallet just wait until you try the SB1/SB2. I find my SB1 is much easier to use then my M5x even though the SB1 is currently too short. Once I am fitted and have the SB1 adjusted properly it will be extremely hard to bump it from my bag.

I bought a SB2 from Jman yesterday so I get to do some head to head comparison shortly. If I am better with the SB2 I will be ecstatic as the M5x was great yesterday.

I bought a SB2 from Jman yesterday so I get to do some head to head comparison shortly. If I am better with the SB2 I will be ecstatic as the M5x was great yesterday.

Looking foward to the results of your comparision as well as hearing how you do in Dallas.

Jman had and sold another SB2?? I bought a SB2 from him last year. lol

Back