SeeMore Putters Thread

I ended up buying the Ecco Biom Hydromax to relieve some of the pain in my week from walking 54 holes a week, or the new SeeMores wouldn't do me any good.

Smart man, Bullitt!!! Bought the same model last year after suffering through many rounds. Brilliant shoes. Bought mine on the bay for a slightly more reasonable price but would've been tempted to buy them at full boat if I couldn't find 'em for less. It's damned hard rolling a good putt when your feet are killing you. You're gonna love those Eccos. I like 'em so much I went and bought a pair of Ecco dress shoes this past week.

First round with my SeeMore FGP Mallet coming today, and using the SPI lessons. I have a really good feeling about this!

First round with my SeeMore FGP Mallet coming today, and using the SPI lessons. I have a really good feeling about this!

Good luck out there, hope its everything you are looking for.

PTM for a bit of a discount......here...

Saw a mint Si3 today for $79, was tempted. Really want milled faces though. Shape was nice.

Saw a mint Si3 today for $79, was tempted. Really want milled faces though. Shape was nice.

I love that shape. Same as the m9, just REALLY good to my eye.

32 putts today. Pretty happy with the stroke. Greens were very shaggy

All these posts are killing me! So many beautiful putters but as a poor uni student I cant can't afford one off the shelf (not to mention being in australia barely any of their putters are on sale here) :(

Keep an eye on the Marketplace dude!

I was just looking at the SeeMore site and had a thought, they REALLY should make the DB4-x headshape in a center shafted model. I love that headshape.

I was just looking at the SeeMore site and had a thought, they REALLY should make the DB4-x headshape in a center shafted model. I love that headshape.

This reminds me, I need to get that little ball.

This reminds me, I need to get that little ball.

The medicine ball drill is awesome. Pure awesome.

John Higgins for SeeMore has actually got a video somewhere where he does the same drill with basic household objects. Pretty cool.

Jman where is that post you had about the homemade back weight? Was it in this thread or another? I can't seem to find it....

Wow that's a heck of a price, can't find much for used ones anywhere around here let alone deals

I've been drooling over this for the last few weeks...

images

I want one bad, but I'll probably start with the regular m2 for now. Such an awesome looking putter.

X3 is getting the nod tomorrow in Dallas. No better way to prove your worth than in a round with THP'ers.

Can't wait for my PTM to get here though!

X3 is getting the nod tomorrow in Dallas. No better way to prove your worth than in a round with THP'ers.

Can't wait for my PTM to get here though!

Sorry Jman - what PTM model did you get?

Has anyone tried the PTM3 yet? That looks great to me!

I went with the 1 in stealth black. I rolled the 3 at the show and it's a great putter, but, I am a sucker for an fgp2 style putter anyways.

I believe there has been a slight delay with getting the PTM3 heads. What I was told it would be possibly another week or so.

I believe there has been a slight delay with getting the PTM3 heads. What I was told it would be possibly another week or so.

They're worth the wait too IMO! Hehe

Back