The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know where the liquor flows like a waterfall? McCallisters, with a Scotch Egg. :D

And the women instinctively flock to, like the salmon of Capistrano.

I'm sure you had plenty last weekend buddy. Let's take a little break, huh? :D
I didnt drink much in Vegas........yeah.
You know where the liquor flows like a waterfall? McCallisters, with a Scotch Egg. :D
Rum and Diet Coke w/ a side of a Scotch Egg. Could be heaven.

And its 2 for 1 until 7 (I think). Plus from over yonder in thee distance, one could see a bright shining green van that screams golf.

Guinness, I need Guinness

The Official Banter Away Thread

You drank a toilet bowl full of alcohol.....
hy7amy3y.jpg

When I was in college I had terrible Hay Fever, but I haven't really had it since then. Well, it is back and currently my throat is swollen shut so I can't speak and I am pretty sure this may be the happiest day of JB's adult life. :alien:

I know I'm a bit late to the party but i seem to remember a certain freezer incident... Or two.

Hope you feel better GG.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's a good looking kid, Blu.

You should have named him Mizuno. He looks buttery soft in that picture.

Thanks Dev.

Mmmmm....Guinness....

It sounds so good right now, especially after waiting two weeks to receive my hardest exam back, lol regardless of what I got, I'm getting a beer after this

Thanks Dev.

I wish that I could impeach someone like that.

"Sir, you testified that you were not drinking that evening. Well let me show you this picture marked as Exhibit "A." You were literally drinking a toilet full of alcohol."

I wish that I could impeach someone like that.

"Sir, you testified that you were not drinking that evening. Well let me show you this picture marked as Exhibit "A." You were literally drinking a toilet full of alcohol."

hahahahah

"I did not have relations with that liquor filled toilet. . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back