The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!!!! There goes the golf game! Enjoy it Blue!

Oh yeah. The game is effing gone. But I couldn't be happier.

Chunk was a good one. I liked the Chunk.

I liked my crazy eye Blu avatar but it scared to many people

ba5yqy5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I laughed every time I saw it.

It was awesome and terrifying, straight out of a George Romero movie

I ended up getting these shoes
na7eqabe.jpg

unebeqah.jpg

zu5ejeme.jpg

Instead of these

y5yza5yq.jpg

$32 FTW

I ended up getting these shoes
na7eqabe.jpg

unebeqah.jpg

zu5ejeme.jpg

Instead of these

y5yza5yq.jpg

$32 FTW

Nice. I just picked these up yesterday for longer runs so my feet don't kill me in my NB Minimus shoes.
y6esyse6.jpg

Nice. I just picked these up yesterday for longer runs so my feet don't kill me in my NB Minimus shoes.
y6esyse6.jpg

Those are really cool looking, I also looked for some traffic cone orange shoes but couldn't find them, these on the other hand are so comfortable,
I love walking and running in them

Happy Grammar day

emynanes.jpg

Those are really cool looking, I also looked for some traffic cone orange shoes but couldn't find them, these on the other hand are so comfortable,
I love walking and running in them

I like em. I don't know if many people know what Zoot is, but they make some damn good and innovative shoes.

y6esyse6.jpg

I think I just went blind.

When I was in college I had terrible Hay Fever, but I haven't really had it since then. Well, it is back and currently my throat is swollen shut so I can't speak and I am pretty sure this may be the happiest day of JB's adult life. :alien:

When I was in college I had terrible Hay Fever, but I haven't really had it since then. Well, it is back and currently my throat is swollen shut so I can't speak and I am pretty sure this may be the happiest day of JB's adult life. :alien:

Its close.
If I could bottle it up and sell it, husbands everywhere would flock to purchase.

Thats terrible Morgan. Hope you feel better. As for the last part, it made me laugh really hard but I am sure its not true. Josh kinda likes you.

Edit: Nevermind on the last part...haha

Hahaha!

Feel better GG. Erica was jabbering about something yesterday as I was walking down the hall. Then she said, "Come back here so I can tell you something else you won't listen to."

I like em. I don't know if many people know what Zoot is, but they make some damn good and innovative shoes.

I have been looking at these. How is the shock absobtion on pavement?

Congrat's Blu!!!

Get better GG.

bet it's just allergies:alien:
feel better

yqaqe4y4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back