New THP Sligo Shirts - On Sale Now

My gosh I love the look of that White/Grey/Green one the more I look at it. Crazy excited!

Dude! My fave as well!

Baby duty is keeping me from ordering two of these.

BOOM! My boy JJ snagged me a lavender or purple, whatever, in Large and will be handing it off to me in Dallas. Thanks for helping a po' boy out.

Awesome looking shirts, these are going to go fast!!! Got an order in for a couple!

They are usually true to size when it comes to the length, but normally a size smaller in the chest area.

Agree (but not by much). I almost went with XL, but don't wear dresses.

BOOM! Ordered a white/grey/green!

BOOM! My boy JJ snagged me a lavender or purple, whatever, in Large and will be handing it off to me in Dallas. Thanks for helping a po' boy out.

Dude that is awesome. Well done!

Same here! So happy they are available in medium this year.

I went with large. My one from last year is a large so I think that's fine (even though it's a bit big). I like my golf shirts bigger rather than smaller.

how purple is the purple it looks grey to me....

how purple is the purple it looks grey to me....

Its like steel gray mixed with light purple. Its actually a great color and a shirt I wear all the time.

Ordered 3 would have been 4 if the pink wasn't sold out. Too good of price to pass up. Thanks THP and Sligo.

Just ordered the white/green! Hope its here for the Invitational!!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Wow!!! Amazing looking shirts & a great price... Definetly picking up 1 or 4. :D

Can anyone tell me if these run true to size? thanks

Can anyone tell me if these run true to size? thanks

I wear a large in Nike and a XL in Sligo. Length is true to size, chest runs a tad smaller than conventional brands.

Went with an XL White-Blue-Gray. You absolutely cannot beat the price. Man. Worth the Albatross membership by itself! Looking forward to seeing this thing in hand!

No problem bro! Personal delivery FTW!

Nice! Got the White/Grey/Green.

Just grabbed a Pink and White/Grey/Green in Medium! These are epic!

Awesome shirts.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back