Bettinardi Putter Thread

well it arrived today My new custom TOUR BLADE II i really like the looks and the feel with the FIT Face.... i had to wait a little for them to get a black shaft in stock and i had them replace the regular shaft for a black nickel shaft it really puts the putter over the top for me. Also had them throw the SS Series grip on it since i thought it would match up nicely. i really have been tinkering with putters with no alignment aids and had some good success. so this will def be in play asap.

IMG_2327_zps7d81d8ab.jpg
IMG_2328_zps37a0c5c7.jpg
IMG_2330_zpsfc0f1d24.jpg
IMG_2331_zps70589d77.jpg
IMG_2332_zpsd71caea2.jpg
IMG_2333_zpsb6d99523.jpg

Buck that is beautiful!!! I want to do something like that. I'm gonna have to pick your brain sometime.

Buck that is beautiful!!! I want to do something like that. I'm gonna have to pick your brain sometime.

i'll see you in Orlando buddy. you know me i love to talk putters especially Bettis. plus i'm bunking with Jman so i'll go on a limb and say there will be some putter banter during the weekend.

i'll see you in Orlando buddy. you know me i love to talk putters especially Bettis. plus i'm bunking with Jman so i'll go on a limb and say there will be some putter banter during the weekend.

Count me in! Love to hear how you decided on the "options". It sure is awesome looking. Did you roll putts on the carpet with it?

The new betti looks sharp buck, ill take it when ur sick of it after a weekend

Putter talk? In that room.. no way!!! ...LOL

Count me in! Love to hear how you decided on the "options". It sure is awesome looking. Did you roll putts on the carpet with it?

yeah i rolled it for a while its pretty nice. its coming out for my next round whenever that ends up being.

Buck, that thing is hot. Congrats on the new one!

Looks pretty sharp Buck!

Buck that's amazing. I was just talking about wanting a betti bullseye.

^Siri probably sucks.

The new betti looks sharp buck, ill take it when ur sick of it after a weekend

Negative! It's mine. I already told him contact me first. :act-up:

Buck that's amazing. I was just talking about wanting a betti bullseye.

^Siri probably sucks.

can find a grande riserva cheap well cheaper than most if you wait and look on EBAY i got one but i don't game it but i always wanted to so thats why when i saw this one i had to grab it right away.

Buck, looks spectacular. Love the stealth look. The no alignment line was an interesting choice. Not sure if I could line up properly without one.

**Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore**

well it arrived today My new custom TOUR BLADE II i really like the looks and the feel with the FIT Face.... i had to wait a little for them to get a black shaft in stock and i had them replace the regular shaft for a black nickel shaft it really puts the putter over the top for me. Also had them throw the SS Series grip on it since i thought it would match up nicely. i really have been tinkering with putters with no alignment aids and had some good success. so this will def be in play asap.

IMG_2327_zps7d81d8ab.jpg
IMG_2328_zps37a0c5c7.jpg
IMG_2330_zpsfc0f1d24.jpg
IMG_2331_zps70589d77.jpg
IMG_2332_zpsd71caea2.jpg
IMG_2333_zpsb6d99523.jpg

Jealous! Contacted Jimmy/Nick when pictures first surfaced of these before the PGA Show and all were spoken for I believe.

They were actually for a Japan order if I recall.

Classic style + Bettinardi technology and tolerances = A beautiful thing.

Congrats on the pick up. Enjoy it!

Jim

PS... First place I'd take that. Putt Putt. Hehe.

PSS.... Toss a cork grip on it. TOO COOL!!!

Jealous! Contacted Jimmy/Nick when pictures first surfaced of these before the PGA Show and all were spoken for I believe.

They were actually for a Japan order if I recall.

Classic style + Bettinardi technology and tolerances = A beautiful thing.

Congrats on the pick up. Enjoy it!

Jim

PS... First place I'd take that. Putt Putt. Hehe.

PSS.... Toss a cork grip on it. TOO COOL!!!

I thought about the cork grip. I asked jimmy what he thought of them and he said he wasn't a big fan so I passed.

Looks great in hand Buck! Nice pick up!

I am liking the stick, Buck!

Played in a captain's choice scramble this weekend and the SS12 was rolling well. Sank a number of good putts, including a 35 footer on the last hole to give us one last bird for the round! Starting to settle in with this guy now. Hopefully it just continues to get better.

While my videos are loading. I figured I'd share this story. Went to a putter fitting today, not Bettinardi. The fitter used their make that was similar to my BB8 that I had with me. He kept giving me instruction while grabbing my Betti the whole time. Ha ha I would take it from him and lean it against the chair. Turn around and he had it in his hands again. I bet I put that putter by the chair 10 times and he would still get it. Wasn't like the chair was close to his putter or anything. In my videos up see the chair and the alignment of putters. Take notice to the grips. You will see what I mean. He couldn't keep his hands off it. It's not that I cared just thought it was funny.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Just bought my first Betti. Cannot explain the excitement.

BB54

Just bought my first Betti. Cannot explain the excitement.

BB54

Congrats man! You'll have t get some pics up when you get time. Would love to see some address pics of that bad boy.

So the postman come today and delivered my new putter, don't think many of you will guess what I got ;)
7abe2uva.jpg

hama7a6y.jpg

ajevamet.jpg

Awesome camo!!!

Back