Bridgestone Den Caddy Golf Bag

Well mine is locked up in the apartment office, can't wait to get it!! Big thanks again to Bridgestone for this incredible gesture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you peek through the window and see the box? No B & E to get it Tim.

OK so I have avoided all things that even started with B today as I wanted to be surprised. Get home from work at 10 and I see a box at the door. Wife never heard the UPS dude. Bring it inside and I have no clue what the heck this is. I'm careful with the scissors and take out this incredible gift. That is the perfect word for it

It is a stunning little Den Caddy. I have one already and have used it as club storage for years. This one is probably going to my work to be shown proudly. The attention to detail on this is better than most full cart bags I have had. The colors really pop. I absolutely love it. The Morgan Cup patch took my breath away. I can't describe how excited I was to look at this.

I can't say thank you enough. Honestly Bridgestone just continues to raise the bar. I feel like a true VIP. 14 clubs, a staff bag, some apparel, and some balls and gloves. That is what they signed up for to provide to us. They are so above and beyond it truly stuns me. A backpack that I use everyday. A den caddy that I can proudly show off for years and years. I'm blown away. Thank you so much Bridgestone and also THP. Not sure what I've done to deserve this but I am incredibly thankful.

This is absolutely amazing, huge shoutout to Bridgestone for adding this little piece of specialty to their MC staffers

Dan

Well done by Bridgestone! They are really bringing it!

The attention to detail on this is better than most full cart bags I have had.

I'll take that other B bag off you...congrats man! Those are a DC's to display and rep for sure!

OK so I have avoided all things that even started with B today as I wanted to be surprised. Get home from work at 10 and I see a box at the door. Wife never heard the UPS dude. Bring it inside and I have no clue what the heck this is. I'm careful with the scissors and take out this incredible gift. That is the perfect word for it

It is a stunning little Den Caddy. I have one already and have used it as club storage for years. This one is probably going to my work to be shown proudly. The attention to detail on this is better than most full cart bags I have had. The colors really pop. I absolutely love it. The Morgan Cup patch took my breath away. I can't describe how excited I was to look at this.

I can't say thank you enough. Honestly Bridgestone just continues to raise the bar. I feel like a true VIP. 14 clubs, a staff bag, some apparel, and some balls and gloves. That is what they signed up for to provide to us. They are so above and beyond it truly stuns me. A backpack that I use everyday. A den caddy that I can proudly show off for years and years. I'm blown away. Thank you so much Bridgestone and also THP. Not sure what I've done to deserve this but I am incredibly thankful.

He isn't lying, I PMed him all day and he avoided me...

On a side note, I am amazed at the detail on this Den Caddy also. I have been showing it off all day to my coworkers and family. They all love it! I can't believe the generosity of Bridgestone, they have gone way above and beyond anything I expected when I was selected to be sponsored by them!

Well said Chunky!

Great post, Chunky. That's awesome. Bridgestone is a heck of a sponsor, and continues to bring it day in and day out.

The den caddy is a really cool gesture by Bridgestone for their staffers. Even going back to last year, I love that they are taking the time and effort to put the Morgan Cup logo where they can, as that really turns these into an extraordinary keepsake. Well done Bridgestone, and congratulations guys.

Holy carp I missed this yesterday! Those look amazing! So cool of Bridgestone to do that for the staffers!

This is a truly amazing gesture from Bstone. Really really really cool.

Absolutely amazing! I love that the panel is removable. Maybe could fit a little thainer21 on there!

zeva4epu.jpg

7a8asepu.jpg
8y4yry4a.jpg

^Siri probably sucks.

Nice touch B-Stone. That is just too cool.

I think it's the little things that these companies do that makes this whole experience so memorable. Bridgestone with the personalized card, a backpack that is killer (also personalized), a signed picture by some of their top tour pros, and now this den caddy?! Like Chunky said, I almost don't feel like I deserve being spoiled like this. It is a huge honor and I we're just at the beginning of this process!

The pictures look good. I don't think anybody thought Bridgestone could outdo themselves more than they did last year, but it really looks like they will be able to.

The pictures look good. I don't think anybody thought Bridgestone could outdo themselves more than they did last year, but it really looks like they will be able to.

Agreed, like One-T has said, they just get it!

I know I am a little late to the picture party but that is the case when you live the longest distance away from where the products are being shipped from. I made it into my office today and there at my receiving mgr's office was a box from Bridgestone waiting for me. I took a few snap shots outside:

42ba2893afcdf99458e138ed3cdb6294_zps8dd0d1b1.jpg

4857c32fe325d156161dab634979f118_zps9d089ff8.jpg

This den caddy is awesome!!! I am so excited to be part of the MC an sponsored by Bridgestone!!!

These Den Caddys are awesome....mine is sitting next to my fireplace and I just keep looking at it and smiling!!

Bridgestone truly gets this event and I am proud to be representing them!!

These den caddies definitely awesome. Bstone rocks. After first getting a glimpse of these, I have been shopping around for one.

***aka AtChad***

Back