The New THP Tour Van - Pictures

It's going to be tough to miss out on the road, great advertising for THP!

I can't wait to see this thing in person. Looks amazing!

Very sharp!

Man that looks awesome...can't wait to see it next week and check out the whole thing...and of course see my two favorite THPers............

Duke and Ellie!!

What a great wrap. AND what a boost for the sponsors. Excellent!

Bolle is an eyewear company that is actually a subsidiary of Bushnell. They make incredible eyewear, and golf specific eyewear.

Crazy I knew they were big in to volleyball but wasn't aware they entered the golf world.

Bolle is an eyewear company that is actually a subsidiary of Bushnell. They make incredible eyewear, and golf specific eyewear.
I had no idea they were a subsidiary, very interesting!

Now all you need is a racing suit with the sponsors and you'll be ready to hit the track! This thing looks sweet!

The van is very nice! People will have no problem seeing that going down the road and at events. Well done!

The Tour Van just got a shout out on SCOR Golf's Facebook page. Give it a "Like"!

I've had Bolle sunglasses for 6-8 years now...terrific product.

I think this is great way to honor/advertise the sponsors that make so many things possible.

Very sharp, the graphics look clean and really stand out. I hope to see that is Wisconsin some day!

We wont be far at the IL Invitational. I know a few from WI that are coming for that one.

Very sharp, the graphics look clean and really stand out. I hope to see that is Wisconsin some day!

It could be as simple a a day trip for us in the Fox Valley.

War Eagle got to see the van up close last night. Hard to miss...

That van does look good JB, and like I posted in the preview thread, I wouldn't be surprised to see it generate a lot more interest in the site

War Eagle got to see the van up close last night. Hard to miss...

Was he blown away too?

Nah, he got caught in the headlights like a rabbit and got run over :D

So he got to see a side of the van that normally only mechanics see

Gotta say JB and GG that looks awesome, congrats on such a sweet looking home away from home.

Looks awesome JB - loving the THP colour scheme :)

All parked and ready for its maiden voyage to Orlando this weekend for a round with THPers. Then next week it is off to Texas.

Congrats and have fun.

There was a show on xtreme RVs last night that featured a Sprinter. Amazing what they do with them.

Thanks Speedliner. Hope we will be seeing you in NJ.

Back