The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best. Snl. Ever.

I am not watching, but I can say with the utmost confidence, that it is not! Unless you are watching a repeat from the 1970s.

I am not watching, but I can say with the utmost confidence, that it is not! Unless you are watching a repeat from the 1970s.

I think they are all terrible. I miss the good old SNL days.

Dev Rickus is the father of the Official THP baby haha

The guy just did a Donald Duck impression. Really topical and relevant...

I'm so tired of freaking snow. I just want to go play a round and have a pint outside. I'm loosing patience.

OH man the BB King concert I went to was unreal. He's freaking 87, still sharp. Such a great musician and even more so a true performer. Seriously stoked I got to see him.

I know, I love the old SNL too. Last night was great though. They brought back 2 wild and crazy guys, which is my favorite sketch ever.

I know, I love the old SNL too. Last night was great though. They brought back 2 wild and crazy guys, which is my favorite sketch ever.

And just so I can feel elderly, what is the "old SNL"? Chevy Chase and Jane Curtin? Phil Hartman and Dana Carvey, David Spade and Chris Farely?

And just so I can feel elderly, what is the "old SNL"? Chevy Chase and Jane Curtin? Phil Hartman and Dana Carvey, David Spade and Chris Farely?

70s and 80s stuff.

70s and 80s stuff.

Ok good. I think that they all have their strong moments. It was just new in the 70s. The recent cast with Bill Hader and Kristin Wiig were no slouch. I didn't watch last night. I was in bed before 10:30.

Ok good. I think that they all have their strong moments. It was just new in the 70s. The recent cast with Bill Hader and Kristin Wiig were no slouch. I didn't watch last night. I was in bed before 10:30.

I do like some of the newer stuff. Hader and Sudekis and Samberg are all great.

[video=youtube;Bl5dZxA-rZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5dZxA-rZY[/video]

[video=youtube;Bl5dZxA-rZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5dZxA-rZY[/video]

Although funny and from SNL. Steve Martin was not a cast member.

When the first show aired on October 11, 1975, with George Carlin as its host, it was called NBC's Saturday Night, because ABC featured a program at the same time titled Saturday Night Live with Howard Cosell.

Dana Carvey as the Church Lady was always a favorite of mine and land shark still cracks me up. I miss the old version so much.

Where can i get a box to ship a bag in?

Where can i get a box to ship a bag in?

Maybe at a UPS or FedEx store? Or maybe ask your local golf shop if they have any around that would fit a bag possibly.

Birthday get together number 2 for the Doc. Headed to the inlaws.

Very fortunate that I've got kick ass inlaws.

734459_429216090500012_1400802451_n.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.
Grandma passed away this afternoon. We were fortunate enough to be able to visit her beforehand, but her blood pressure was so low she wasn't opening her eyes. She fought the fight long enough for my brother and dad to get there just minutes before and say their goodbyes.

She had been sick for some time and was counted out more times than not, my memories are not those times, but those before all of this and her quest to make this world a better place.

While we are in mourning I can find assurance knowing she is in a better place now pain free.

Just had to get this off my chest as its been bottled up all day while trying to make the trip back home safely with my kids.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Mike. Prayers to you and your family.

Best wishes to you and your family, mikedean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back