The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgestone+THP+Vegas+golf = really happy THPrs.

Big....No huge things happening on THP in 2013. Big and better each year.

Quoted for dead on awesomeness!

That would go to us right? :D

That don't count you are in a pimped out luxury vehicle.

If flights are too expensive are you offering rides :clapp:

Not enough room with the puppies. Sorry.

Bridgestone+THP+Vegas+golf = really happy THPrs.

Big....No huge things happening on THP in 2013. Big and better each year.

Thats totally right dude, HUGE is an understatement for the events that THP puts on for the members.

Let's start a chant. Sign ups, sign ups, sign ups, sign ups. I'm ready!

Man I am really hoping I can swing this...definitely a possibility but just found out the wife has to have surgery within a couple weeks after the baby comes in June because she has several Gall stones. Definitely not what I wanted to hear when trying to budget for this, but things at work are going great so as long as no other surprises come my way I may still be able to swing it! I'm sure once I head to Ohio and Chicago for the invitationals it will make me want to go to this even more! But I can't wait til then to pull the trigger because it seems clear this one will fill up FAST!

Lol patience grasshopper

I can have patience Monday - Friday, I let loose on the weekends! I hope the signup occurs during the work week, because I am working weekends, for the next several.

One of the UK THPrs - El Bandito or Mav, I think - is talking about coming over. Even though there is no driving involved he takes all prizes for longest distance traveled :)

One of the UK THPrs - El Bandito or Mav, I think - is talking about coming over. Even though there is no driving involved he takes all prizes for longest distance traveled :)

That would be awesome if we have a UK presence there

Did sign ups open? No! How about now? Maybe now? Please say yes! So freaking pumped

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Completely unprovoked by me the wife brought this up to me this weekend. She says that if our kitchen remodel doesn't go over budget we're in. Now....to be sure this thing doesn't go over budget I think I need to grease the wheels of the contractor a bit. Good thing I'm friends with one of the guys who came to bid the job.

Completely unprovoked by me the wife brought this up to me this weekend. She says that if our kitchen remodel doesn't go over budget we're in. Now....to be sure this thing doesn't go over budget I think I need to grease the wheels of the contractor a bit. Good thing I'm friends with one of the guys who came to bid the job.

Greasing Wheels FTW!

I hope I get to see you in Vegas!!! Grease those wheels man!!!!

The law of remodels states that all remodels will go over budget, no matter what the budget may be. Hopefully you can prove that one to be false!

First off, you can cross off the dishwasher. That's what you have a wife for. Am I helping?

JB, will there be transportation to/from the course/hotel?

JB, will there be transportation to/from the course/hotel?

Not as part of our package, but I do not believe it will be an issue. Our Events Coordinator is working on a group rate from a rental car agency, as well as quite a few having vehicles there.

Yep working on some rental options at a discount for those interested, more on that will be released after signups. Much cheaper than $108 each way for a cab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back