The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
One does not simply drive into Vegas.

Agreed, we would expect you midwest/east coast guys to greet us at the city limits. :D

If I drive, I'm gonna do the scenic route through Yosemite and down the back side of the Sierras.

I've never gone to Vegas that way. Driven over the pass for other destinations. Wonder what the time difference is.

I've never gone to Vegas that way. Driven over the pass for other destinations. Wonder what the time difference is.

A friend of mine has done it from the Bay Area and it was about 11 hours with a couple stops so that's probably only an hour longer.

Does anyone else that is planning to go play poker?

Last year in Vegas I caught quad aces twice in a weekend. You definitely find me at a poker table. I'll play hold'em tourneys and cash games

I just got up on this Way to go Deano on the great price buddy!!! I will not be in for this one but I know y'all will tear it up and have an absolute blast.

Last year in Vegas I caught quad aces twice in a weekend. You definitely find me at a poker table. I'll play hold'em tourneys and cash games

Rio has a good poker room. See ya there.

Rio has a good poker room. See ya there.

I really like their poker room and have seen a few well known people in their private room a couple of times. Love Texas Holdem and might have to grab a hand or two.

Depends on the game. I'm always down for some Texas, other than that, I'm a blackjack kinda guy

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

They should have a nightly tournament that we should all enter. A final table full of THPers would be nice.

I have been known to play a little poker from time to time

I didn't miss sign ups for this did I? Panic attack!

I didn't miss sign ups for this did I? Panic attack!

Given the response and the 40 participant cap, I think it's fair to say there's a good chance to be some disappointed people.

Given the response and the 40 participant cap, I think it's fair to say there's a good chance to be some disappointed people.

For sure. I'm just hoping the sign ups start at a time when I'm not caught in a 5 hour round of golf or something and come in to find out its sold out. I've already missed out on Dallas because I originally had a conflict and couldn't commit in time.

Ya never know, sometimes things change or come up once its time to pull the trigger

Seriously thinking of taking a week off from work and road tripping it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Check Frontier from FL. Usually quite affordable.

Possibly, but perhaps not. Working on transportation for those that would like it.

Glad to hear it worked for you.

If I make it, I can take 3 along with me to the course.
Maybe 4. Driving a van, and I can fold a seat in for taking bags.

I will be getting my albatross membership, and signing up to this event!

Road tripping from michigan, is there a longest commute award? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bridgestone+THP+Vegas+golf = really happy THPrs.

Big....No huge things happening on THP in 2013. Big and better each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back