What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall call him... mini me....

650153086_tp.jpg

too funny, congrats on the buy!

JLukes in the house!!!

Time for another updated WITB haha

Just returned by RFEs with the Aldila Trinity shafts. And ordered the RFEs with the Matrix 7m3 Black Ties.

Just returned by RFEs with the Aldila Trinity shafts. And ordered the RFEs with the Matrix 7m3 Black Ties.

Need to hit it lower?

Need to hit it lower?

Not really. I'm looking for something a little stouter. Plus, they're no up charge. Tiny bit of a gamble. But a risk free gamble.

Last night I bought and applied GP Niion grips to all my clubs! Went green (or yellow, whichever it is) with blue accents.

Just bought 2 dozen yellow B330-RX for this weekend...and before I get all the "how many do you plan to lose" comments(yes, I know you guys well:alien:)

I bought 2 dozen because you get a free duffle bag with purchase if 2 dozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shall call him... mini me....

650153086_tp.jpg

Well done!! They look so good when the whole family is posing together don't they!!

Clicgear 3.5+ in charcoal/orange
Cleveland TL310 Stiff
Taylormade Penta TP5

all set for the season ahead

Well done!! They look so good when the whole family is posing together don't they!!

I can't wait to take the pics when it arrives. Might have to convince the wife to use it as our Christmas card.

On Saturday I went and tried every iron and shaft that I wanted to try and finally picked my new irons. I tried the MP-64, AP2, RBladez Tour, X-Forged, and MP-59. I had also hit the Amp Cell Pro previously and while they look amazing, I'd be selling out to my ego if I got those. I know I've said on here that I was planning on getting the RBZ tour irons and I would have a week ago had they not been on back order.

So Saturday I thought I'd try a bunch to see how they compared to the rbz tours. What I did find was that me and the Project X PXI shaft are meant to be together. The feel, dispersion, distance and accuracy were incredible. So now I just had to find the head to put on it. It actually came down to the MP-64 and X-Forged. When doing head to head with the RBZ tours I just couldn't give up the feel of a forged iron and the distance was pretty much identical across the board on these three. When it came down to decision time, the MP-64 was ahead by a fraction but the PXI came standard in the X-Forged, whereas it would have been $30 per club upcharge from Mizuno.

The PGASS in Roswell just happened to have a set X Forged there that somebody had ordered and then decided he didn't want. So they took out the three iron, bent them 1° upright right there, and offered me the best deal I'd seen for my old irons. So far I'm in love with the PW.

On Sunday I took them out for the inaugural 9 holes and shot a 37 (par35) aided by my to chip-ins from just beyond the fringe in a row on my last two holes, both with the PW. The first one for eagle the second one to save par. I can count the number of times I've chipped in off the green before in my life on one hand. Yesterday I sunk two in a row. Also, on course, they are about a club longer than my old MP-63s while having the exact same lofts across the board. I've got to hand it to Callaway, they made a great iron and paired it with an awesome shaft that is usually +$30 everywhere else.

A pair of Oakley Radar's
A dozen Titleist ProV1x
A dozen Callaway Hex Blacks
A new white Titleist hat
Dropped the Oban Kiyoshi Black off to be 910 tipped.

A pair of Oakley Radar's
A dozen Titleist ProV1x
A dozen Callaway Hex Blacks
A new white Titleist hat
Dropped the Oban Kiyoshi Black off to be 910 tipped.

Nice haul dude. Successful day.

On Saturday I went and tried every iron and shaft that I wanted to try and finally picked my new irons. I tried the MP-64, AP2, RBladez Tour, X-Forged, and MP-59. I had also hit the Amp Cell Pro previously and while they look amazing, I'd be selling out to my ego if I got those. I know I've said on here that I was planning on getting the RBZ tour irons and I would have a week ago had they not been on back order.

So Saturday I thought I'd try a bunch to see how they compared to the rbz tours. What I did find was that me and the Project X PXI shaft are meant to be together. The feel, dispersion, distance and accuracy were incredible. So now I just had to find the head to put on it. It actually came down to the MP-64 and X-Forged. When doing head to head with the RBZ tours I just couldn't give up the feel of a forged iron and the distance was pretty much identical across the board on these three. When it came down to decision time, the MP-64 was ahead by a fraction but the PXI came standard in the X-Forged, whereas it would have been $30 per club upcharge from Mizuno.

The PGASS in Roswell just happened to have a set X Forged there that somebody had ordered and then decided he didn't want. So they took out the three iron, bent them 1° upright right there, and offered me the best deal I'd seen for my old irons. So far I'm in love with the PW.

On Sunday I took them out for the inaugural 9 holes and shot a 37 (par35) aided by my to chip-ins from just beyond the fringe in a row on my last two holes, both with the PW. The first one for eagle the second one to save par. I can count the number of times I've chipped in off the green before in my life on one hand. Yesterday I sunk two in a row. Also, on course, they are about a club longer than my old MP-63s while having the exact same lofts across the board. I've got to hand it to Callaway, they made a great iron and paired it with an awesome shaft that is usually +$30 everywhere else.

Congrats on the new purchase, stop by the X-Forged thread and let us know your thoughts there. Just played my first round with my new set, nothing but happiness from me.

Although I bought it last week, I got my new Nike covert tour driver in!

New pair of Oakley Flak Jackets...Team Orange w/ white accents and G30 lens.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Bought it last Friday, came in the mail today! Happy birthday to me! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363046837.602349.jpg

Tapa Slice

Nice pick up philvedda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back