Android Phone Thread

Really? Why the ponder? You seem so happy with the Note
I am happy with the Note 2. I really love it. Just one of those things with me. It's been 6 months with it, time for a change. Luckily, I have an S3 hanging out at the house...

I am happy with the Note 2. I really love it. Just one of those things with me. It's been 6 months with it, time for a change. Luckily, I have an S3 hanging out at the house...

S3 buddies again!!!!!!!! Phone cheers!

Nice I got ya. Let's be honest you are preparing for the S4 aren't you?

I will trade my G3 32g for a N2 on Verizon.

Rooted Overclocked Galaxy S3
Using Tapatalk 2

I have been getting some amazing deep sleep numbers on the ROM I am running. It has taken a couple months to really tweak things and get it working well. It is well worth it.

ga9y6ema.jpg

Transition back to the S3 almost complete.

Also of note, I fully intend on rocking the S4 as soon as it comes out.

Nice. I am really getting excited for the release on Thursday. I am predicting a early April release for Verizon or well at least I hope.

If it wasn't for the Giant crack in my Gnex I would seriously be considering keeping this phone. The ROM I have right now is amazing and the battery life is pretty good.

Decisions decisions

Picked up a couple s3's, really sweet phones! Shoulda done this a long time ago!

Going backwards...never thought I'd see the day

Just started using Nova Launcher again just to switch things up. What a great 3rd party launcher! I am seriously pondering paying the 4 bucks for the Prime version, even though the free version has a ton of options and customizations.

Have I mentioned that I love SwiftKey? Good lord it makes the Samsung keyboard look like Carnie Wilson.

Have you tried to use the Swipe typing with SwiftKey? Pretty cool but I don't use it enough.

Have you tried to use the Swipe typing with SwiftKey? Pretty cool but I don't use it enough.

I havent yet. Mainly because I can work so fast with the normal method. It's easily in the top 2 apps I've ever DL'd.

I havent yet. Mainly because I can work so fast with the normal method. It's easily in the top 2 apps I've ever DL'd.

I totally agree with you. I've been using Swiftkey for a while now and don't intend to switch back to anything else!

I totally agree with you. I've been using Swiftkey for a while now and don't intend to switch back to anything else!

I was without it for two days and really just wanted to toss the phone.

Have I mentioned that I love SwiftKey? Good lord it makes the Samsung keyboard look like Carnie Wilson.
It is impressive. Makes all other keyboards seem miserable.
I view this more as going sideways. hahaha!

War doesn't go back techno-style. No way.
Im loving the change back, dude. S3 is a bit slower than my N2, but that is expected when going from quad to dual-core processors. Nothing too noticeable though.

I was without it for two days and really just wanted to toss the phone.

Favorite part is the themes haha. Mines red right now. Will be changing it soon too.

Im loving the change back, dude. S3 is a bit slower than my N2, but that is expected when going from quad to dual-core processors. Nothing too noticeable though.

I may just wait to see how you like the 4. Still very much a fan of this 3.

I use swiftkey and love it. However on my gs3 sometimes when I am typing the words for a text they won't appear in the message box for me unless I back out then go back in....not all the time just sometimes.

On another note, software update for ATT gs3 users came out for me yesterday. Some nice animations better pull down message preview and better phone screen.

And lastly, anyone have a suggestion for a golf handicap app and picture/video viewer for the s3? Thanks!

GolfLogix and GolfShot are both good apps.

I wonder when some specs will surface for the S4. I read somewhere that Samsung might have a 3D camera in the back but just a rumor off some patent they filed.

I wonder when some specs will surface for the S4. I read somewhere that Samsung might have a 3D camera in the back but just a rumor off some patent they filed.
Announcement set for tomorrow from Samsung.

351199-samsung-galaxy-s4-march-14-launch-event.jpg

Back