The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went bowling last night. Best was a 166. I dont know how people do the huge spinny throws. I just try to bang out the straight ball.

Everyone can do that here, a guy on the team I'm on starts at one gutter, goes over to the right gutter to the point where you think it will go in then into the pins.

I hot a little curve but not much.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I went bowling last night. Best was a 166. I dont know how people do the huge spinny throws. I just try to bang out the straight ball.

You gotta have your own ball and get it drilled for your hand. You want it where you put your thumb in but just to the first knuckle on your fingers.

You can also wear some wrist braces that help you hook the ball.

I can do it without my thumb in the ball, but I've never figured it out otherwise. The curving ball just gives you so much more margin for error.

Thumb hole usually isn't that deep, enough for the tip. I don't know how the big boys do it but a buddy of mine who was a pretty good bowler had that setup, and enough for tips for his other fingers.

Thumb hole usually isn't that deep, enough for the tip. I don't know how the big boys do it but a buddy of mine who was a pretty good bowler had that setup, and enough for tips for his other fingers.

I heard midget hands smell like cabbage. Is that true?

I do the big spinny throw. Apparently my fade carrys over to bowling.

I do the big spinny throw. Apparently my fade carrys over to bowling.

We called the fade ball a back-up ball! I didn't have a fade or slice problem with bowling!

We called the fade ball a back-up ball! I didn't have a fade or slice problem with bowling!
Haha, I actually spin it left/right when bowling. I was a pretty good bowler back in my day. I was great, up until I pulled a Munson.

Haha, I actually spin it left/right when bowling. I was a pretty good bowler back in my day. I was great, up until I pulled a Munson.

A Munson?

You Lost your hand rubber man?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Munson
Derived from the film "Kingpin" starring Woody Harrelson whose characters last name is Munson. Also mentioned in the Bloodhound Gang song "Pennsylvania" the word describes someone who has everything going for them and when they reach the pinnacle of their success they do something that causes them to lose it all. Usually whatever makes that person lose it all is by a bad decision they have made driven by greed.

Ahhh, forgot about that movie.

I hear Munson and I think about a dead yank.

Munson
Derived from the film "Kingpin" starring Woody Harrelson whose characters last name is Munson. Also mentioned in the Bloodhound Gang song "Pennsylvania" the word describes someone who has everything going for them and when they reach the pinnacle of their success they do something that causes them to lose it all. Usually whatever makes that person lose it all is by a bad decision they have made driven by greed.

A real....Munson.

Scheduled a chiropractic appt for 1pm. I sow up and they tell me the doc. would not be in until 3pm. I asked why they scheduled me and they said he was open. I asked if they expected me to wait until and they said yes. They got the big, see ya later.

Makes no sense. At all.
Scheduled a chiropractic appt for 1pm. I sow up and they tell me the doc. would not be in until 3pm. I asked why they scheduled me and they said he was open. I asked if they expected me to wait until and they said yes. They got the big, see ya later.

A Munson?

Munson
LOL, Thanks Thain.
Want me to walk on your back?

this is so lame, and I think a huge problem in health care. look, if I have an apt at 1, I expect to be seen very close to 1.

Bet you he is sneaking in a quick 9. I would be some sort of pissed off....not cool.

That would have been my last visit to their office. No excuse whatsoever for pulling a stunt like that.

It completely slipped my mind that I was supposed to donate blood at a blood drive in the office this morning. Dangit!

It completely slipped my mind that I was supposed to donate blood at a blood drive in the office this morning. Dangit!

Did you miss out on the free juice and cookies? That bites.

Had a pair of shorts coming from Baldcopper that I bought on the marketplace. Estimated delivery was yesterday, but nothing showed up. Nothing again today. I'm really starting to get suspicious that my **** of a roommate is stealing my packages and selling them. This is the 2nd one I've had go missing, but nobody else has had this issue.

Had a pair of shorts coming from Baldcopper that I bought on the marketplace. Estimated delivery was yesterday, but nothing showed up. Nothing again today. I'm really starting to get suspicious that my **** of a roommate is stealing my packages and selling them. This is the 2nd one I've had go missing, but nobody else has had this issue.

Stealing mail is a federal offense. Is it not?

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Stealing mail is a federal offense. Is it not?

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!
Yeah, but there's no way I could prove it. And I just got home and checked the USPS tracking, and to be fair it isn't updated to "delivered." The estimated delivery was just yesterday. Didn't realize that.

WTF? Call UPS and find out what's going on, if they delivered it, then file a police report against your room mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back