The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed the part about only costing them a 6th round pick....straight robbery!

Last edited:
I know football is king in the US, but it is interesting to me that the start of NFL Free Agency is getting as much if not more coverage on ESPN than NBA and NHL.

I know football is king in the US, but it is interesting to me that the start of NFL Free Agency is getting as much if not more coverage on ESPN than NBA and NHL.
I'm not surprised at all, the NFL has always gotten the most press, and rightfully so. (And I'm an NHL fan!!!)

The Vikings just cut Antoine Winfield, and traded Harvin yesterday. They are clearing out cap space like crazy. Either they are going to suck next year, or they're getting in position to make another big move.

The Vikings just cut Antoine Winfield, and traded Harvin yesterday. They are clearing out cap space like crazy. Either they are going to suck next year, or they're getting in position to make another big move.

Wow. Looks like my team is completely rebuilding. Next year should be interesting...

Another big-name DB now on the market:
"@AdamSchefter
Philadelphia Eagles will release former Pro Bowl CB Nnamdi Asomugha today."

"@AdamSchefter

What a complete and utter bust he was with Philly. My guess is a team like the Browns with alot of cap space take a run at him for maybe 2 or 3 years.

"@AdamSchefter

good thing they threw all that money at him. I bet the Jets and the Cowboys are glad they didn't win that battle.

Jay Cutler gets some help: Martellus Bennett is going to sign with the Bears.

Pretty sure this will thrill nerfny:
"RT @buffalobills: The #Bills have released QB Ryan Fitzpatrick"

So the Bills have no QB. Nothing has changed hehe

Maybe they just realized that extension they gave him wasn't the smartest choice.... How stupid.

BOOM!

"@JeffDarlington
Schedule for Mike Wallace's next two hours, according to sources: Finish taking physical. Arrive at Dolphins' facility. Sign by dotted line."

BOOM!

"@JeffDarlington
Schedule for Mike Wallace's next two hours, according to sources: Finish taking physical. Arrive at Dolphins' facility. Sign by dotted line."

5yr up to 65mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back