What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am. Haha.

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my DB-4 but I figured this was a nice change of pace. Plus it was basically like stealing it.

I hear the driver is nice.

Lol I hit the 9.5 last night not sure if I like it as much as the 10.5 but it wss pretty solid

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my DB-4 but I figured this was a nice change of pace. Plus it was basically like stealing it.

Agreed dude. Great price for a nice putter. How many SeeMores do you have now?

I can confirm this! LOVE IT!!

Yeah, Mike's dispersion was as good as I have ever seen him hit with it.. It was actually kind of funny as ball after ball went near center on a grid that ball trails EVERYWHERE from other drivers.

Mikey, this is me.. Telling you.. To get xhot-ier

Agreed dude. Great price for a nice putter. How many SeeMores do you have now?

Collection is at 3. If they made the PTM in LH it would be 4. Hear that SeeMore? Guaranteed sale!

Yeah, Mike's dispersion was as good as I have ever seen him hit with it.. It was actually kind of funny as ball after ball went near center on a grid that ball trails EVERYWHERE from other drivers.

Mikey, this is me.. Telling you.. To get xhot-ier

Lol I'm tempted but with the j40 in the near future it seems like a post mc buy

Lol I'm tempted but with the j40 in the near future it seems like a post mc buy

Let those suckers go head to head!!! Furthermore, this coming from the guy who bought a SeeMore with a Betti coming hahaha!

Let those suckers go head to head!!! Furthermore, this coming from the guy who bought a SeeMore with a Betti coming hahaha!

You could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves.

Adjusting to a putter will be way easier for me than a driver based on historical woes

Bought 2 shirts a belt and some pants from sub 70.

Sweet baby Jeebus, someone take away my ebay. Just bought a Bridgestone J40 driver, 9.5* w/ Project X 6.0.

Nice Greg!! That's an awesome combo.
Its the 430, so I may not even be able to play it, but it was in such good condition for the price I got it for, I couldn't pass it up.

Set of blue Niion grips for the X Hot Pro Irons...they just feel so good

New grips.....

J.
That's bold. I like it.

There's going to be a fight in my house soon. Either my wife is going to kick my butt or, or the two drivers I've bought in the last ten days are going to have it out with my Razr Fit. Or both.

Why logo down on the hybos?

Nice catch. I almost always go logo down and went that way with the Mashies since those are the clubs I tried these grips on. The first club that got a grip was logo up, so I went with it. If it helps, the I'll say I planned it that way. :D Otherwise it was just a silly mistake.

J.

I just got XHot-ier.

yep.

Love it! I know mine is a beast. What setup did you go with? And why was I no informed earlier of this purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back