The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is more expensive up north.

Yeah man, I can find an apartment for a third of that in Austin haha, same salary too, I love Baltimore but rent in Texas is so much better hahaha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah man, I can find an apartment for a third of that in Austin haha, same salary too, I love Baltimore but rent in Texas is so much better hahaha

Yeah that's generally the trend haha.

Yeah that's generally the trend haha.

Lol I don't even want to see what they want in providence and Hartford hahahahahahahah. The programs are super competitive but if I get
Accepted to multiple ones I'm going to pick the one with the higher ranking and cheaper rent haha

Lol I don't even want to see what they want in providence and Hartford hahahahahahahah. The programs are super competitive but if I get
Accepted to multiple ones I'm going to pick the one with the higher ranking and cheaper rent haha

That seems like a good plan. Good luck with your apps!

That seems like a good plan. Good luck with your apps!

Thanks man, I need it hahah

3-6 inches of snow tonight. Now, it's not much but I've had enough of winter!!

I took the last week of march off work thinking courses would be open, now this.

Wind gust up to 40 mph. Feel like my house is gonna get blown away.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I can't keep my eyes open this morning, and I don't know why. I got in bed early, picked up 7 hours of what felt like solid sleep, yet this morning I am exhausted. I'm about to grab an energy drink, hope it does the trick.

I can't keep my eyes open this morning, and I don't know why. I got in bed early, picked up 7 hours of what felt like solid sleep, yet this morning I am exhausted. I'm about to grab an energy drink, hope it does the trick.

Lol have a good day man, I'm currently in the same boat, I hate Mondays hahah

Lol wish it was only 3-6 inches predicted up here. On the mountain our current predictions are up to 20" through Wednesday. Now I love skiing but I've skied an immense amount this year. I want to golf dammit.

Welcome to Maryland - enjoy your stay - and being taxed to death!

And losing all my guns too hahahaha I'm going to
Texas instead hahah

Just started snowing again. Looking at about 4-6 inches. Weather rest of the week is high 30's to low 40's so I don't see it melting quickly. I have off next week and was really hoping to get some rounds in but right now it isn't looking good.

Just started snowing again. Looking at about 4-6 inches. Weather rest of the week is high 30's to low 40's so I don't see it melting quickly. I have off next week and was really hoping to get some rounds in but right now it isn't looking good.

Snowing here too.

Bosses who yell and scream. Do they really think the way to motivate employees is by yelling and threatening jobs?

I've been to this new place about 6 months and I've already had my fill. My old job has been begging to have me back, perhaps I should just make the move. I am tired of working weekends anyway.

Bosses who yell and scream. Do they really think the way to motivate employees is by yelling and threatening jobs?

I've been to this new place about 6 months and I've already had my fill. My old job has been begging to have me back, perhaps I should just make the move. I am tired of working weekends anyway.

If you're wanted, and you will enjoy yourself more (at the old job), why not switch? A boss like you have now doesn't help anyone.

If you're wanted, and you will enjoy yourself more (at the old job), why not switch? A boss like you have now doesn't help anyone.
JROD, I have to agree with Nate. You don't need to live with crap like that. Tell them you deserve better and to pi$$off. Personally I would check into the old job and see what they could do to help you make the decision. Maybe you could work out something beneficial for you both.

No place for that man, I'd be bouncing real fast

I had a boss like this 20 years ago. I recorded him, played it back for him and asked if he treated his family like this. He threatened to fire me, I said go get HR. I must admit, I was ready to move on. I ended up staying 4 more years and retiring early. He got better after that. He later told me he did not know how bad he sounded.

The bottom line was it was impossible to work for someone that acted like that. Productivity and morale cannot endure.

Well I wont know anything until later this week when I get an MRI...not sure if I should sign up for the Vegas event or not now :(

JROD, I have to agree with Nate. You don't need to live with crap like that. Tell them you deserve better and to pi$$off. Personally I would check into the old job and see what they could do to help you make the decision. Maybe you could work out something beneficial for you both.

No place for that man, I'd be bouncing real fast

I had a boss like this 20 years ago. I recorded him, played it back for him and asked if he treated his family like this. He threatened to fire me, I said go get HR. I must admit, I was ready to move on. I ended up staying 4 more years and retiring early. He got better after that. He later told me he did not know how bad he sounded.

The bottom line was it was impossible to work for someone that acted like that. Productivity and morale cannot endure.

I agree and in normal circumstances I woulda been gone in a heartbeat but unfortunately family is involved. Another mistake I should have known better than to make.

Well I wont know anything until later this week when I get an MRI...not sure if I should sign up for the Vegas event or not now :(

I hope they find everything is okay.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I agree and in normal circumstances I woulda been gone in a heartbeat but unfortunately family is involved. Another mistake I should have known better than to make.

That makes it real hard. I feel for you man.

La familia....no bueno

Hope everything checks out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back