The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weather is stupid. I'm ready to take this train of non-golfyness south.

It's good that you're not coming here this weekend. We're hitting one last stretch of cool weather. Hopefully we'll be back into warm temps next weekend.

So the J40 driver I picked up on ebay said expedited shipping/USPS Priority. Got the tracking number today and USPS site says package services, expected delivery on the 25th. That doesn't seem like expedited, nor Priority to me.

Oh, and its raining, so that means I get to sleep on the pull out. Dog is scared of the rain and apparently the only place he feels safe is my spot on the bed. So its sleep on the couch or have him jumping up and down off the bed and panting on me all night.

I'm telling you what dude, I'm ready..

....and also waiting to hear an update on your pondering excellence.

Will keep you posted haha

I had to leave a function so I could be close to the bathroom.

Jeez Freddie I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong and hopefully you'll get through the worst of it soon.

It's good that you're not coming here this weekend. We're hitting one last stretch of cool weather. Hopefully we'll be back into warm temps next weekend.

Honestly man, where my head is, I'm about ready to go to SC this weekend and just make the driver over next weekend haha!! This guy needs anything resembling green grass.

So the J40 driver I picked up on ebay said expedited shipping/USPS Priority. Got the tracking number today and USPS site says package services, expected delivery on the 25th. That doesn't seem like expedited, nor Priority to me.

I don't have a lot of confidence in USPS shipping times.. where's it coming from?

Should have opted for Chipotle.

Angry mod is speaking truths.

Finally have all the new sticks in and getting out tomorrow afternoon. So, it decides to monsoon on us tonight. I'm sick of puddle golf.

I don't have a lot of confidence in USPS shipping times.. where's it coming from?
Colorado. I use USPS a lot and its been pretty accurate as far as delivery times more often than not. Well, when you use Priority, not package services like this guy did. So who knows when its actually going to get here. Certainly not when the ad said it would (or still does), I can tell you that much.

I had to come to Brazil for a convention, but I cant sleep, maybe its the time difference. 130am now, I am debating popping a T3 or two to get some sleep, but wonder if they will wear off for an 8am breakfast meeting.

This weather is stupid. I'm ready to take this train of non-golfyness south.

Me too dude. I don't know how I ever lived up here full time. Snow sucks.

Me too dude. I don't know how I ever lived up here full time. Snow sucks.

41, 36, 33, 41, 43.... Oh man... Ohio is the worst.. I can't even practice! They need a PGA superstore here so I can get a pass for the sim.

41, 36, 33, 41, 43.... Oh man... Ohio is the worst.. I can't even practice! They need a PGA superstore here so I can get a pass for the sim.

Just move south. Once I'm out of college I'm staying there for good I think.

Just move south. Once I'm out of college I'm staying there for good I think.

and me having a chance at a two year scholarship to a college in the south is looking nicer by the second.

and me having a chance at a two year scholarship to a college in the south is looking nicer by the second.

Believe it or not, but when you're walking around in January and February in shorts and a tee shirt, it's even better than it seems in your imagination.

Believe it or not, but when you're walking around in January and February in shorts and a tee shirt, it's even better than it seems in your imagination.

oh i don't doubt it. all i'm worried about is ending up like Jeff Reed while golifing in Dallas :alien:

ALABAMA!!! Only freaking state I've ever been in where the interstate speed limit was 55!!!!! 59 North above Birmingham...200 ft after I pass into GA it shoots right back up to 70 and stays there.

I just don't get you 'Bammers!!!

ALABAMA!!! Only freaking state I've ever been in where the interstate speed limit was 55!!!!! 59 North above Birmingham...200 ft after I pass into GA it shoots right back up to 70 and stays there.

I just don't get you 'Bammers!!!

you'll love Texas then, 80ish most of the time-except for El paso area, El Paso sucks

you'll love Texas then, 80ish most of the time-except for El paso area, El Paso sucks

Where in Texas are you talking about? My in-laws live in Houston, it's 90+ for multiple months out of the year there. Austin has had 2 summers in a row with multiple days over 100 degrees. 80ish most of the time is a pipe dream for that area of the country, and the Southeast as well.

The Official Rant of the Day

Where in Texas are you talking about? My in-laws live in Houston, it's 90+ for multiple months out of the year there. Austin has had 2 summers in a row with multiple days over 100 degrees. 80ish most of the time is a pipe dream for that area of the country, and the Southeast as well.

We were Talking about speed limits hahahahahahahah I live outside El Paso Texas where it is 105* F most of the summer though

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Working for other people sucks. Working with idiots sucks just as much.

Working for other people sucks. Working with idiots sucks just as much.

6696_7ca9_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back