SeeMore Putters Thread

Every group I played in at the THP Texas Invitational had at least 1 SeeMore in the bag. I think in my 3 rounds this w/e, I was grouped with 5 SeeMore putters. And those guys were rolling the rock. Everything either went in or burned the edge.
That's awesome to hear there were SeeMores abundant!!!

I only have one round on my S1 but good lord do I love it. I felt like everything 15 foot and under was a gimmie, and if I missed it was a simple tap in.
SeeMore is awesome!!!!!
Now I wonder how many SeeMores I will end up buying lol

Should have the Si1 this week. Cant wait to add it to my "stable" of SeeMore putters. I like the insert and feel its a good change of pace from the milled face on the DB-4.

I'm loving my SB-2c.....Its the gamer for now, at least until a Z3c finds it was into the bag later this year.

Shane you can future on buying at least a half dozen.

TapAhoy!

I only have one round on my S1 but good lord do I love it. I felt like everything 15 foot and under was a gimmie, and if I missed it was a simple tap in.
SeeMore is awesome!!!!!
Now I wonder how many SeeMores I will end up buying lol

I'm selling 2 in the marketplace :alien:

The CS is an awesome putter and attractive price.

TapAhoy!

The CS is an awesome putter and attractive price.

TapAhoy!

I may throw the m3 on the market too...8 putters is too many for me......

M3 is great putter as well. Makes me want to bag mine for next weekend.

TapAhoy!

M3 is great putter as well. Makes me want to bag mine for next weekend.

TapAhoy!

I like it, but man the SB-2c is AWESOME, and the X2 is AWESOME, and my Proto m1 is AWESOME.....All the SeeMore Putters are Great basically, lol

I guess one good thing about being divorced is I dont have to hear a wife complaining about my clubs and putters lol

I'm selling 2 in the marketplace :alien:

are you the little devil that is setting on my shoulder saying buy more :p lol

Shane you can future on buying at least a half dozen.

TapAhoy!

Don't steal my thunder. I was giving you some good props buddy! Haha. It's all good, we need to get put some more this year pre MC and get you and Danny boy and Team Albatross the Cup!

Curse you topdog! Ha ha I will do all I can to keep that from happening!

Leaning towards starting the year off with the old school bronze FGP. It's been a good one while practicing and has a nice balance to it. Good problem to have, but I have four different putters that I'd put in the bag tomorrow.

They went fast, probably speaks to seemore's awesomeness!!!

I got the Si4 but I'd have bought both!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Leaning towards starting the year off with the old school bronze FGP. It's been a good one while practicing and has a nice balance to it. Good problem to have, but I have four different putters that I'd put in the bag tomorrow.

I played a round last week with my Bronze...Sat's round with the SB-2c was great...it will be in the bag to start the year.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I was looking at SB's the other day lol. Stupid internet.

I just scheduled an hour with Mike Hicks for some SPi love..... April 12th at 1PM.

I guess after that, it's time to learn how to read these crazy greens. I am going to get back to a 12 handicap again if it kills me.

OK, back to reading Utley's book to figure out these blasted wedges.........

I'm not sure...but you guys might see here something awesome tonight...

I'm not sure...but you guys might see here something awesome tonight...

are you saying my m9 is showing up today? hehe
looking forward to seeing some pictures buddy

Canadan....I may have missed your fitting info over the last few days. Did you do it yet?

Love the head cover Tyno! Same one I have. :)

Back