Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

IHWT was part of the reason I decided to go try one. Turned out to be one of the best decisions I made for my putting. Slim 55 FTW

Nice!! Glad it is working out man!

Slim 55 was nice for me until I tried this years Mid slim 2.0. Only way to find out what feels right is to go to the store and out it in your hands. I may eventually try Ultra Slim since it seems to he the new popular choice. Just couldnt go with it right since I need something a little bigger to give the wrist feedback.

***aka AtChad***

Quick question i have looked on THP and superstrokes website and I cant seem to understand why and how these grips will make any difference in my putting can someone justify?

That's a great question, one I wondered as well. I feel like I have a pretty solid shoulder stroke, but wonder if this would still help me?

Has anyone tried the Super Stroke belly putter grip? I'm strongly considering adding one to my putter.

Had a new blue 1.0 installed on the Ping Scottsdale TR that I'm testing:

Spoiler
93rXVbz.jpg

Wow, the switch from the Slim 3.0 to the Ultra Slim 1.0 was MONEY for me. Played the first time with it today and hit some absolute bombs! Really happy I just decided to call the 3.0 a bad experiment (for me, it's great for some people) and make the switch. Saved a lot of frustration that I played with last week.

slim 55 for me on my odyssey 330 mallet and love it

I would like to see more pictures...anyone have one on a SeeMore M3?
Also I currently use a mid size grip..will the 1.0 be too small?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
That's a great question, one I wondered as well. I feel like I have a pretty solid shoulder stroke, but wonder if this would still help me?

The one thing this grip promotes, especially in the bigger sizes, are soft hands. Most pushed and pulled putts are result of players choking the life out of their putters. With the bigger grip, it's almost impossible to grip too hard. Thus, all your puts will have better feel and you'll make better strokes

Tapa Slice

Spoiler
93rXVbz.jpg

Awesome looking grip dude! It looks very similar to the one I have :D

I have a mid slim 2.0 on my s1 and I love it. The 3.0 was to big and the 2.0 is perfect for me.

I would like to see more pictures...anyone have one on a SeeMore M3?
Also I currently use a mid size grip..will the 1.0 be too small?

I have a mid slim 2.0 on my s1 and I love it. The 3.0 was to big and the 2.0 is perfect for me.

I have to 2.0 too and it's like Momma Bear says, "it's just right!"

Spoiler
93rXVbz.jpg

I need to give this a try, we need to get together soon so I can roll this new set up.

has anyone tried the new "claw" grip they made this year? I use the claw and find I have to squeeze my hands close to fit them on my slim lite. I just like the thickness of it and wonder if the claw is bigger or more standard. I can't seem to find the specs of this thing anywhere other than that it's 13 inches long

uploadfromtaptalk1363740518194.jpg
My Super Stoke Mid Slim 2.0

Rooted Overclocked Galaxy S3 on Beans 12
Using Tapatalk 2

I pulled the trigger today on the Mid...Can't play till Monday..hoping for quick results!
baqeru5y.jpg

I pulled the trigger today on the Mid...Can't play till Monday..hoping for quick results!
baqeru5y.jpg

I can't wait to hear how it performs for you on the SeeMore!

yjysyryq.jpg
The Super Stroke Ultra Slim on old faithful

2013 Slim 3.0 on an Odyssey Versa 90 #7 BWB
r7GLPVdl.jpg

Haven't gone this way yet but Im close.

TapAhoy!

I ordered the Ultra Slim 1.0 on my new m8 and so far so good. I think it is a huge improvement over last years model but I am still not sure if the lack of taper is for me.

Back