Contest - KBS Custom Lab

Congratulations guys! What a sweet prize!

Congrats guys...these look awesome in person!!!

Congrats to the winners!!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Congrats to the winners. Looking forward to seeing some photos of these bad boys. Jugger, hopefully get to check them out at the Chicago Invitational.

Assuming they come quickly I will definitely have them at Chicago, although only plan on doing 2 right off the bat till I find a 56* I like

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to you 3. Enjoy the sweetness of KBS

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats guys!

Oh and The Walking Dead is not about Zombies

Congrats boys!

Congrats, guys!!

Awesome! Congrats!

Congrats to the 3 winners!

Dan

Congrats guys, enjoy them

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the winners. Awesome prize.

I want to give a Huge Congratulations to the winners of these amazing shafts:) I know your all going to absolutely love them! Please post pics of them ASAP! Again, Congrats THP'ers.

Congrats everyone - can't wait to see your final clubs!

Just received an email from KBS! The build has begun!!!!

rujasa4e.jpg

KBS is awesome and will take good care of ya'. Conrad over there does an amazing job! Congrats again!

Just got this in my email
Hello!

I am in the marketing department here at KBS. Congratulations on winning 3 Custom Wedge shafts from us! These shafts are being made custom to your order. They are currently at the laser engraver and should ship to you in a week. I do not have a tracking number and they will ship FedEx.

Thank you for entering the contest! Please let me know if you have any questions as I am happy to assist here. Your info:

So awesome. Thank you THP and KBS

It was from Conrad

Got an email saying that my custom shafts were being engraved and will ship next week, I can't wait!

Can't wait to see pics in hand fellas.

Back