What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my third lesson today. Focused on the driver swing, which was exciting.

Worked on two things, keeping my spine angle through my downswing, (was being too upright in general through the swing) and also worked on releasing the hands.

Started off driving the ball 210 with a fade and just horrible misses and by the end of the session I was reaching 235-242 range, which was awesome.

My game has a long way to go, but it has had made such a huge improvement since November. I can't wait to see how it translates on the course.

Worked on two things, keeping my spine angle through my downswing, (was being too upright in general through the swing) and also worked on releasing the hands.

Started off driving the ball 210 with a fade and just horrible misses and by the end of the session I was reaching 235-242 range, which was awesome.

My game has a long way to go, but it has had made such a huge improvement since November. I can't wait to see how it translates on the course.

Heading in the right direction, hit some j40s?

Heading in the right direction, hit some j40s?

Ya I did, unfortunately, I swung my driver about 150 times before. I was pretty fried to be honest. The information wasn't as good as I would have liked for either the DPCs or the CBs

that's good stuff Brad. I can't wait to see what your game is like in July. It's going to be a fun progress to follow.

that's good stuff Brad. I can't wait to see what your game is like in July. It's going to be a fun progress to follow.

Its not like I'm expecting to go down there and shoot sub 80 rounds. But to be honest, consistently shooting an 85-90 is my goal, and I think it's really starting to become a reality that I will be able to do that. Just wish I could get out on the course so I can gauge my game right now.

Its not like I'm expecting to go down there and shoot sub 80 rounds. But to be honest, consistently shooting an 85-90 is my goal, and I think it's really starting to become a reality that I will be able to do that. Just wish I could get out on the course so I can gauge my game right now.

Keep it up and you will reach your goals buddy. Keep up the good work!

Just scheduled my first lesson post-swing eval for tomorrow, should have a bunch more to say tomorrow!

Just scheduled my first lesson post-swing eval for tomorrow, should have a bunch more to say tomorrow!

That's awesome bro. It's completely changed my game. Just go into it with an open mind and prepare to get a little frustrated! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Played 18 holes. Hit the ball pretty well and putted well too. The chips and pitches where down right awful. Spent another hour practicing the chips and pitches and feel much better now. I think I got it now. I was hitting wiffle balls in the basement with my wedges all winter and they give you a false sense of distance.

Had a GolfTec lesson....will update the thread with all the details later.

Had a GolfTec lesson....will update the thread with all the details later.

Enjoying following along with your Golftec journey. Their system is a solid one that certainly provides results.

picked up a callaway upro mx gps on ebay 60 bucks !

picked up a callaway upro mx gps on ebay 60 bucks !

Great price! I bought mine awhile back for $90. Really like it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Went to dicks and hit wedges, the the xhot & xhot pros with 6.0's in them, hit the amp cell and Rocketbladez.

I liked the xhot pros better than the xhot I still don't like the 6.0 shaft, amp cell was nice but flight was really high Rocketbladez were nice liked the kbs tour shaft.

Went to GG and hit more wedges mizuno x2, ping tour, Nike, vokey and my brain is cornfused.

Just got home from playing 27 holes, I seem to be coming out of my slump a little.

Successfully tested my theory that I could get to the range and hit a bucket of balls during my lunch break without having to rush. :)

Packed up the golf bag in preparation for my trip to Lauderdale.

Hit 50 balls at the range then spent 2 hours on my short game. Had the whole area to myself.

qahe5ume.jpg

I spent a good amount of my time in here.

urudu6u7.jpg

I never played golf competitively so when I first started playing I never knew the rule of not grounding your club in a bunker. I played 3 years like that and worked for a hour on hitting shots without grounding by club. It wasn't hard just a mental adjustment.

A little thping today as well as opening up the awesome package from bridgestone

2 rounds at different times at the chip and putt working on my short game distances.

Hit some balls, very badly I might add.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Spent about a hour and half hitting putts and working on various yardages at the short game area at my course. Worked on some short sided, up hill chips and really found something that worked.

2 buckets of range balls this afternoon. Working on my wedges, 5 iron & some driver issues. I think I found something on my driver, moved the ball a little more forward & teed up a little more. Getting a lot better looking launch. Wedges were like butter from half swings all the way through full swings. The 5 iron though wasn't really cooperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back