Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe its right around 45.5" The black tie is stock so it should be 45.5 but the B.Asha I believe might be like 45.25"

And Jeff I wish I could make it down that way. Let me get the newest little packed up and we will make a road trip. Haha

I've got an idea... I'll message you.

What's up with all this Kusala pondering? I've been watching a couple here of late on eBay. Little intrigued by the Silver, Blue and White.

I don't know, but I yearn for an Indigo......I've only hit one a handful of times, but loved my short time with it.

I am not really pondering anything.. and it feels good..

I doubt it will last long. I kinda want some iron shafts that dont launch the ball to the moon.. So I am hawk pondering lower launching iron shafts

I am in the exact same boat. I am planning on winning the New England Invitational to get me some new KBS Shafts :)

Pondering selling my Kusala Black...and still pondering a utility iron.

I scheduled my Callaway fitting for next week, looking forward to seeing what they put me in. I'm doing the woods and hybrid first.

Kinda old school but I'm pondering a set of MP-67s. I really like my MP-60s and play them well but there is something about the look of the 67s.... Man, I'm a club ho. :banghead:

Do ball markers count? I must get...........

579037_10152684514040640_1854005894_n.jpg

Where does one get such an elegant piece like that

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

5epu4uqe.jpg

Or

9utydyhy.jpg

Tapping away on my S3

I'm thinking about taking my Yonex shaft and sticking it into an old Krank head and see what happens.

Callaway staffers for the Morgan Cup. What is Callaway offering you guys in the way of Drivers? Do you get a crack at all three (X hot, X hot pro, RAZR Fit Extreme)? Do you possibly get a chance to bag an X hot deep club as well?

Well now. Those are new.

Yup. New for 2013. Went to golf galaxy last night and tried these on and like the fit. I then went to eBay as I always do and came accross some new colors. GG had the 2012's on sale for $75 and the new colors are on the bay for $89-$99 O.B.O.

ny2aduva.jpg
9y5y8ebe.jpg

Tapping away on my S3

Yup. New for 2013. Went to golf galaxy last night and tried these on and like the fit. I then went to eBay as I always do and came accross some new colors. GG had the 2012's on sale for $75 and the new colors are on the bay for $89-$99 O.B.O.

9y5y8ebe.jpg

Tapping away on my S3

Those are so rowdy dude, awesome!!!

I want these (on the bottom):

Puma-Golf-Fass-Lite-Mesh-Golf-Shoes.jpg

Those are so rowdy dude, awesome!!!

I want these (on the bottom):

Puma-Golf-Fass-Lite-Mesh-Golf-Shoes.jpg

Snazzy! Are those even for sale yet? Havent seen them anywhere

Tapping away on my S3

They were nearly impossible to find a good photo of on google images, so I assume not.

I don't think they come out till 6/1 for us public peeps.

For those pondering that awesome Callaway ball marker, being the first 20 people to buy 150 bucks worth of golf gear at Golf Galaxy this weekend will get you one.

01.jpg

Damn, I wish I could go to Golf Galaxy this weekend!

For those pondering that awesome Callaway ball marker, being the first 20 people to buy 150 bucks worth of golf gear at Golf Galaxy this weekend will get you one.

01.jpg

1. Make a purchase.
2. Get coin.
3. Return purchase.
4. Keep coin.

A lot of work for a coin
Unfortunately there are no Golf Galaxy stores down here for me to execute this plan.

Therefore, I will commission a fellow THPeep to complete said task. Volunteers?

Tried out a couple of 60 degree wedges at the end of my practice session yesterday and now I am pondering new wedges.
The Cleveland 588 Rotex was nice, felt good and spun OK. Liked the TT shaft that was in it too.
The Miura was phenomenal when I hit it full and partial I had to look at the launch monitor and hit it again to be sure the spin numbers were right. Really chews on balls to do it as there were remnants on the face after every shot.

Looking for more bounce in a 60 to make it more versatile. My current wedge is great off the hard and tight lies but no good when its soft or out of sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back