New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Just a quick shoutout to Dev for his planning on this one. Did a remarkable job and we are excited to see everybody this year in New England.

Couldn't agree more! Thanks Dev, this will certainly be an amazing event at an amazing place!

Just to get the juices flowing a little:

lyman_zps46ebd025.png

Has this one filled yet??

Ahhh, I have played this course a bunch growing up. I worked at the market in high school just to get free golf in the summer time. I went to school with the head pro Sean Maher who just got the job this past year. I'll do my best to play with you all. Eli Cannons is a phenomenal bar.

Ahhh, I have played this course a bunch growing up. I worked at the market in high school just to get free golf in the summer time. I went to school with the head pro Sean Maher who just got the job this past year. I'll do my best to play with you all. Eli Cannons is a phenomenal bar.

Check out the 1st post in how to get all signed up. Would love to have you out there. Invitationals are always a great time. If you want to see what they look like, here is the recap thread with pics of the Texas Invitational that just wrapped up.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...2013-THP-Texas-Invitational-by-Callaway-Golf&

BBI Kevin in CT?!

Edit: just saw your check in thread! You're going to be an awesome addition to this site!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Hey JB still a few spots open on this one??

BBI Kevin in CT?!

Edit: just saw your check in thread! You're going to be an awesome addition to this site!

I have been lurking ever since you posted about your Taylor Made Rocketbladez, jlukes. It's wedding season then and I have a bunch of friends getting married this summer. As soon as I can, I'll confirm and sign up. Good to see you are coming up to my neck of the woods.

I have been lurking ever since you posted about your Taylor Made Rocketbladez, jlukes. It's wedding season then and I have a bunch of friends getting married this summer. As soon as I can, I'll confirm and sign up. Good to see you are coming up to my neck of the woods.

Awesome. I am missing out on the AC Invitational because of a wedding. Pretty bummed about that one so I definitely made it a priority to get to the next closest one.

Availability just cleared up so I'm good to go. Am planning a nice road trip for this one where I plan to hit up a few other courses while I'm up in that area.

Just got my confirmation. Very excited to see everyone for this!

Awesome Philly.

Availability just cleared up so I'm good to go. Am planning a nice road trip for this one where I plan to hit up a few other courses while I'm up in that area.

Nice man! Can't wait to meet you!!

Awesome Philly! Great to see you can make it. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else making this event. Keep the sign-ups coming everyone, going to be an amazing event!

I think that as the Northeast thaws out we'll get those last few spots filled. I'm really excited about this one!

The weather is getting better, the grass is starting to get green, and Golf fever is starting to heat up! I can't wait for this event to come around, I must have told 25 people in the last week alone to check out the site, and specifically this event... It's going to be awesome!

The weather is getting better, the grass is starting to get green, and Golf fever is starting to heat up! I can't wait for this event to come around, I must have told 25 people in the last week alone to check out the site, and specifically this event... It's going to be awesome!

Nice dude! Here's hoping they join and come!

So, I came home tonight and there was a package from our friends at Lyman Orchards:
Spoiler

DSC_9442_zps916215c0.jpg

I had spoken to them a week or so ago and they told me they were going to send me the yardage book. I wanted to share it with all of you. Sorry if the pictures arent great. Did my best. Haha

DSC_9443_zps3aac6a9f.jpg

DSC_9444_zpsab5898b7.jpg

Hole 1 - Par 4 -
DSC_9446_zps22740e42.jpg

Hole 2 - Par 4 -
DSC_9447_zps25750ca4.jpg

Hole 3 - Par 4 -
DSC_9448_zps8a2ea90a.jpg

Hole 4 - Par 3 -
DSC_9449_zps20f4fcf5.jpg

Hole 5 - Par 4 -
DSC_9450_zps7658556e.jpg

Hole 6 - Par 4 -
DSC_9451_zps23a6defa.jpg

Hole 7 - Par 3 -
DSC_9452_zpsb94d94f2.jpg

Hole 8 - Par 5 -
DSC_9453_zps5c29011d.jpg

Hole 9 - Par 4 -
DSC_9454_zps63a7f3ff.jpg

Hole 10 - Par 4 -
DSC_9455_zps56cf9b14.jpg

Hole 11 - Par 3 -
DSC_9456_zps3a11dcbd.jpg

Hole 12 - Par 4 -
DSC_9457_zpsbcd7c137.jpg

Hole 13 - Par 3 -
DSC_9466_zps1c7f56b1.jpg

Hole 14 - Par 5 -
DSC_9459_zps2110c5d6.jpg

Hole 15 - Par 4 -
DSC_9460_zpsf0ae24f8.jpg

Hole 16 - Par 3 -
DSC_9461_zps99568172.jpg

Hole 17 - Par 5 -
DSC_9462_zpse9f6d42d.jpg

Hole 18 -
DSC_9463_zpsec638004.jpg

And last but not least, the scorecard:
DSC_9464_zps826ef704.jpg

If you want any additional info or a better pic or anything just shoot me a PM.

That's awesome Dev! Dust want to quote the post but what a great looking yardage book, I'll be studying & planning for sure. What tees are normally played during a THP outing? (First outing I'm going to)
Thanks for posting!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

That's awesome Dev! Dust want to quote the post but what a great looking yardage book, I'll be studying & planning for sure. What tees are normally played during a THP outing? (First outing I'm going to)
Thanks for posting!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

You're welcome buddy. I am not sure to be honest. I am sure we wont be playing the tips. If I had to guess I would say we are going to be playing the blues.

Back