Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just turned the game on. I'm assuming it is a knee injury? I definitely don't like seeing people get injured.

The entire lower half of his leg snapped in half.

Whatever happened it must be gruesome if they won't show the replay.

OH MY GOD, I'm a physician and I see some nasty stuff, but I never want to see that replay again. That was awful. I feel so bad for the entire Louisville squad.

My gf is an er nurse and turned her head away when they showed the replay.

Horrible injury.

My gosh that was insane. I'm a Duke fan and that was so bad that I'm feeling the need to root for Louisville. Those poor kids

One of the most gruesome injuries I've ever seen. You gotta feel for the kid. Wish him the best in his recovery.

I can't even imagine that. It was just a jump that lead to that. Horrible.

Just a crazy injury.

Reminds me of Lattimore this past football season. Ugh.

I can't see L'Ville winning this game after that injury.

Broke all of the bones in his lower leg. Open fracture, aka bone exposed.

Ugh. Gross. I'm happy I am not watching the game. I probably would have thrown up a little.

I'm assuming they'll show the replay at half time. I'm not sure if I want to see it or not. Sound horrific.

No interest on my part of seeing that replay. No need.

I'm assuming they'll show the replay at half time. I'm not sure if I want to see it or not. Sound horrific.

If the CBS director has a heart, they won't. That goes for all sports networks too.

The reaction by his teammates says it all. That is the most horrific injury I have ever seen watching a game live.

I can't see L'Ville winning this game after that injury.

I think they could use it as motivation. Try to win the game for him. Or that could really bring them down. Only time will tell but I think we'll really see after half time.

You don't want to see it

If you really want to see it, you can look it up online. CBS should not even think about reshowing it

Seriously, I still don't feel too well after seeing that. It actually made me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back