I am surprised there is a lot of complaining about this episode. Do you guys remember season two, 75% of that was SLOW, literally nothing happened. That was boring.

Awesome final episode.

I'm glad Andrea is gone

I don't like how Carl's character is developing

Mad that the govner is alive yet.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I am surprised there is a lot of complaining about this episode. Do you guys remember season two, 75% of that was SLOW, literally nothing happened. That was boring.

I get so bothered by those people haha. I don't even know why. Just irks me that people expect it to be 12 full episodes with a full 45 minutes of zombie killing week after week.

I get so bothered by those people haha. I don't even know why. Just irks me that people expect it to be 12 full episodes with a full 45 minutes of zombie killing week after week.

I agree with you, I don't need the zombie killing every week but something needs to happen lol.

The first 40 minutes were pretty good....thought it was nuts when the govenor went postal on everybody...but the last few minutes were pretty lame. Looks like Carl is going off the reservation too.

According to the promo the new season starts in October

Happy that andrea was killed off, she was annoying.

Can't stand that the governor isn't dead, I was expecting for Rick or Michonne to put a bullet in his other eye

Glad Andrea is gone, she was annoying but I wish they got rid of the Governor and Rick too! I'm sick of Rick looking around like a moron for 2 min with his mouth open before every sentence... Driving me nuts!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I thought it was a great episode. Well done, and a good way to finish the Season.

For those that want the Governor gone... Why? I mean, if he is gone, then what? We get to watch them sit at the Prison day in and day out? Or drive around and kill zombies? As much as I cant stand the Governor, he is necessary to the plotline right now.

I thought it was a great episode. Well done, and a good way to finish the Season.

For those that want the Governor gone... Why? I mean, if he is gone, then what? We get to watch them sit at the Prison day in and day out? Or drive around and kill zombies? As much as I cant stand the Governor, he is necessary to the plotline right now.
Thats pretty much all that they did in Atlanta and on the farm..

Happy that andrea was killed off, she was annoying.

Can't stand that the governor isn't dead, I was expecting for Rick or Michonne to put a bullet in his other eye

I predict Michonne with the sword slowly into his other eye.

I think my favorite part of the season finale is that it didn't wrap up anything. At the same time, it didn't point to where season 4 is going. It left the show/story hanging in the air like a bad fart. There seems to be a sense of "well, what do we do next?", which I like.

I think my favorite part of the season finale is that it didn't wrap up anything. At the same time, it didn't point to where season 4 is going. It left the show/story hanging in the air like a bad fart. There seems to be a sense of "well, what do we do next?", which I like.
I predict Carl will run off and become the Governors "mini-me".

Reedus said in Talking Dead that he really likes how the writers don't just fight for the same ups and downs... Where one season ends with a ton of cliff hangers, this one kind of ended with simple questions... I'm a big fan of how they are doing that, as long as the appropriate rises come when they need to.

Reedus said in Talking Dead that he really likes how the writers don't just fight for the same ups and downs... Where one season ends with a ton of cliff hangers, this one kind of ended with simple questions... I'm a big fan of how they are doing that, as long as the appropriate rises come when they need to.

Exactly. Just another reason why I think this is the best show on television. It does what it wants, meanwhile not pandering to its audience.

The show has been pretty interesting. They went from wondering around trying to find help, trying to figure this zombie stuff out, and just trying to stay together and look for hope. Now, it's not even about the zombies as much anymore, it's human versus human and the zombies are sort of just an afterthought.

The governor going postal was crazy. But I agree with some, if you kill off the governor now, then what? They go back to wondering around looking for a cure? Do they set up in the prison and just stay there? There has to be more groups like them out there somehwhere right? What's going on in Canada? Or in Australia?

I also think some interesting things happened this season like when they found Morgan, but he didn't come with them. A cliche storyline might have been yay, they found Morgan and he unites with them but it didn't happen that way.

Great end of season episode. Andrea got what she deserved she shoulda killed the governor when she had the chance. Seems a bit silly she being well able to handle weapons still managed to get bitten.

Leaves a few things wide open for next season. Is Carl loosing it?? What of the governor?? Will Morgan come back??

Looking forward to next season already

Love this link.

A few of my SFW favorites...

walking-dead-mistakes-fails-19.jpg

walking-dead-mistakes-fails-21.jpg

walking-dead-mistakes-fails-24.jpg

Me and the wife walked around downtown senoia (a.k.a. Woodbury) the other day and snapped a pic of this and picked up some zombie coffee.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365477725661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365477725661.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
Me and the wife walked around downtown senoia (a.k.a. Woodbury) the other day and snapped a pic of this and picked up some zombie coffee.

That is so cool. Any pictures of the town?

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Thats pretty cool but what is zombie coffee?

Its a type of coffee the coffee shop in woodbury sells. Basically its just foldgers bold in a bag that says zombie coffee, lol. Ill load some more pics when I get home of the town. They wont be filming till the end of may so the gates arent up, bit ill take some pics in june of all the zombies.

Just found this thread I have been wathcing the show from the when the first episode aired and havent looked back. I recently downloaded the first volume of the graphic novel to my ipad and cant put it down either. I would recommend to anyone who is a big fan of the show. The governer is a priest compared to how he is portrayed in the comic. Anyway I thought the comic would give me my zombie fix until the next season starts.

The "Bad Lip Reading" folks have really outdone themselves this time.

[video=youtube;jR4lLJu_-wE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jR4lLJu_-wE[/video]

Back