The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they aren't fortunately! The first is nothing new, but irritates me to no end every time. I also don't have kids but grew up in a house where my mom baby sat so there were rules and they were enforced. To me it seems that the rule less or no punishment seems to becoming more common.

The second I have no clue on what happened as I worked at the firehouse all weekend.

It sucks OG, I know it is just a chicken an was bound to happen since I free range them but I'm still pissed! They are my girls and leave me very delicious eggs everyday that I get to eat and sell.

I sent the chillun, home happy dance!

Stupid chicken showed back up! I have no clue where she went or why she wasn't with the flock.

Got the phone call from work that no one wants. Wife and kids were in an accident. She flipped the car around a bend. Wife is pretty banged up but thankfully the kids seem OK. Very thankful!

Chunky I am glad to hear everyone will be ok, I hope your wife gets better quick and am glad to hear the kids are good. Thoughts your way dude!

Chunky - best thoughts I can give buddy.

I cannot imagine what you're going through.

Nothing but best wishes Chunky.

sorry to hear, Chunky. hope everything ends up as good as can be.

not sure if i'm playing varsity tomorrow.. pissed off my coach. ugh.

Hope everything turns out ok Chunky...puts all the other rants in perspective.

Ken hope everything is ok. I'm here if you need to chat.

Got the phone call from work that no one wants. Wife and kids were in an accident. She flipped the car around a bend. Wife is pretty banged up but thankfully the kids seem OK. Very thankful!

I hope everything turns out ok Chunky. Thought and prayers your way

Sorry to hear about the incident Chunky, and sorry that you were at work when the call came. I'm sure that your first impulse was to rush out the door.

I hope everybody is okay with nothing more than bruises.

Sorry to hear that chunky, glad it sounds like everyone will be okay.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Glad to hear the wife and kids are ok Chunky. Give the wife a hug and let her know it'll be ok

Thanks everyone. It was definitely a scare.

I'm glad everybody's ok Chunkyman!

Positive thoughts your way chunky

Sorry to read that news, Chunk. Thoughts are with you and your family.

I hope everyone is okay.

So glad to hear everyone is gonna be fine chunky.

My rant right now is that I was so in love with my SeeMore since the day I bought it, but as of right now the Method has the spot in my bag...

And Chunky, I'm super relieved to hear your family is okay. Definitely a scary moment for you, I'm sure! I wish your wife a speedy recovery!

My rant right now is that I was so in love with my SeeMore since the day I bought it, but as of right now the Method has the spot in my bag...

Doesnt sound like a rant! Sounds like you have a putter that is $$.

Doesnt sound like a rant! Sounds like you have a putter that is $$.

I was head over heels for the Si2. I still love it. But the Method is just...oh my. It's like that dirty mistress that abuses you now and again but you keep going back because everything else is so right.

I was head over heels for the Si2. I still love it. But the Method is just...oh my. It's like that dirty mistress that abuses you now and again but you keep going back because everything else is so right.

I'm with Taylor. Doesn't sound like you have a rant here. Sounds like you have a couple of nice bargaining chips that could help you elsewhere if you needed it.

So I have one of those beds that has a bookcase as the headboard, right. Well, last night I decided that I would have some snacks in the bed. I was all out of paper towels so I grabbed a big heavy plate to put my Oreos on. I guess this morning I decided that I would throw my arm up in the air while rolling over (I was still asleep) and knock the plate off of the top of the headboard....right onto my $&@?!*%# forehead!!! I gashed it pretty good. Not too long of a gash but really deep.
ete5evus.jpg

My ex girlfriend had one of those. One time, the bible fell on me.

Jesus was a peeker.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Hey COLT for whatever reason I always imagined you had blonde hair.

Just saw ur post Chunky, glad everything is ok now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back