What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom! Shoe ponder half fulfilled. Just purchased some black Nike Lunar Controls on the bay. Now I need to find a good deal on a white pair.

Hawk went ham!!! Some good looking shirts/shorts/belt there

Jconn, congrats on the new shoes, I have a pair and love them!

Hawk, going to clear out Fairway Styles' warehouse soon.

I gotta stay away from now on, though I'm still regretting not picking a pair of white shorts.

Hawk, those Hollas shirts look awesome. May have to check them out.

Boom! Shoe ponder half fulfilled. Just purchased some black Nike Lunar Controls on the bay. Now I need to find a good deal on a white pair.
These are on my list for my next golf buy. My old black Nike's are getting beat, and I added some white/black striped ATV's a few months back.

Hawk, those Hollas shirts look awesome. May have to check them out.

They fit great and are true to size. The fabric is perfect for hot weather too. There are some deals to be had.

Thanks buddy!

My motto is look good, play bad.

Orange is new color for me. I think it'll work once I get a little tan going though.

Apparently, I needs to invest in Fairway Styles yesterday morning. Nice haul.

I've got to get some new shirts. I'm too cheap to get the good stuff, though. The search continues.

Not a lot of shorts that fit my eye there that were on sale. Normally I just go Nike, but they can get pricey too.

Apparently, I needs to invest in Fairway Styles yesterday morning. Nice haul.

I've got to get some new shirts. I'm too cheap to get the good stuff, though. The search continues.

Man, typing on the iPhone is hard. (Back to PC.)

The thing I always battle with on golf clothing is that I know it gets worn out over the summer between the heat and humidity. It's tough for me to drop a bunch of cash on clothes that I know are going to look rough in three months.

I still wear some shirts that I bought at golf courses in Ireland a few years ago. I have a green shirt with white stripes that I purchased at Royal County Down. I wore it last week on the course and realized that it is now two-tone. The back is much lighter than the front (from being "bleached" in the sun while playing). Crazy stuff.

Shorts tend to last, especially the dry-fit ones. For shirts, though, it's a stretch for me to pay much more than $25/per, if that.

I can understand that. I think the older Nike Dri Fit shirts were the most durable things I've ever owned. I still have two of them in the closet from three years ago. If you can find anything from Cleveland Classics I've seen the same thing, but they appear to have closed up shop.

Golf clothes are so expensive. But I need to get some, golfing in blue jeans and blue jorts are fine here, but other courses would probably look down on me.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Golf clothes are so expensive. But I need to get some, golfing in blue jeans and blue jorts are fine here, but other courses would probably look down on me.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I suspect the jorts would be celebrated in many parts of Florida. :D

I justify it by wearing them to work. Takes a little of the buyer's remorse away.

Bought some shorts at lunch, no name brand from TJ maxx and plain black color, $17, serves its purpose for the time being

Scratch the itch a little!

Scratch the itch a little!

yeah im right between sizes at the moment and Im thinking another month or so I'll be down another size, no point in loading up on stuff that will be too big in a few weeks

yeah im right between sizes at the moment and Im thinking another month or so I'll be down another size, no point in loading up on stuff that will be too big in a few weeks

I'm with you. I'd really love to buy some Nike apparel, but the Medium fits me perfectly in the midsection and is just too tight in the shoulders and upper chest. Then the Large fits pretty well in the shoulders but drapes over my midsection like a tent. No win situation.

That's the mistake I made.

Wore my Oakley pants today and now I'm pondering more. I just wish more colors on their standard issue site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back