BoostLE

Honda FitEV Pilot
Reaction score
Handicap
7.8 SCGA
So I stopped by Roger Dunn in Santa Ana today and the Epoch tee's were nowhere to be found. I asked around and they all walked me back to the Tee section I've been pacing back and forth for 10 minutes. I'm thinking this really sucks...but then it's the THP Store to the rescue!! WhiteRhino gave me some at an event so I remembered I could buy it from here and support the forum a little :banana:. Stock up now before your local store runs out!

THP Epoch tees are all I use!

Best tees around, period!

Not familiar with this type of tee. Any pictures?

Can't break'em but I still lost one today. I had used it so long that THP had worn off so no free advertisement.

Last edited:
I have handed these out to friends at the club and they are all amazed at how good they are.
In 18 months I have broken 3, but the best bit is that I have put those 3 through a pencil sharpener and now have extra small tees.

The tees are also a great way to let others know about THP, as WR did with you!

I don't use any other tee. I have the THP Epoch's and regular Epoch's and they are so durable. 1 tee usually lasts me multiple rounds.

Love the Epoch tees. Super hard to break.

Great tees. Unfortunately, I bought the brown ones and lost them all in the grass. Buying white next time.

Great tees. Unfortunately, I bought the brown ones and lost them all in the grass. Buying white next time.

Yeah I will never do the brown tees again. Epoch is all I use though. Got some THPs in the bag now.

Epoch white tees are the only way to go IMO.

Agrees. There are the best tees in the market.

TapAhoy!

Hey Guys,

I'm in need of some help. I tried to use the Sweet Spot calculator on their website for my club (Burner Superfast 2.0, Neutral setup) but it wouldnt work. Stupid thing is that it worked for just about every other club on the site except for the one I needed.

Can anyone let me know what the recommended height is? (I've got a pack of THP Epoch's on the way and want to know what rouch height to begin dialing them in at)

Cheers

I have handed these out to friends at the club and they are all amazed at how good they are.
In 18 months I have broken 3, but the best bit is that I have put those 3 through a pencil sharpener and now have extra small tees.

This cracked me up. Did you see your ball flight slowly drop there, Richard? Lol. Good stuff!

I have never even heard of these tees I may have to pick up a pack and see what all the fuss is about now

I have been playing these for a few months now, and I still have not broken one of these. These tees are legit and the par 3 tees are awesome

I love these tees but unlike some of you have noted mine seem to break a bit. Maybe it is a bad batch I got but I sheer the head right off. Maybe one or two a round.

I love these tees. Only way I lose one is if I shoot one in the air and can't find it after my tee shot.

So durable and won't use anything else. The only thing that I don't like is that if you use one tee to long the edges on the top of the tee start to curl and its hard to get a ball to sit on there. But that only happens after using the tee for 10+ rounds.

I love these tees but unlike some of you have noted mine seem to break a bit. Maybe it is a bad batch I got but I sheer the head right off. Maybe one or two a round.

I sometimes do that but I think it's my swings fault, not the tee's. I don't know though

I have been using zero friction tees for the past few years and really liked them over using a wooden tee. I saw these in THP store and thought I'd give them a try. I haven't used them yet but based on reviews I'm pretty excited to see how they do.

These tees are really amazing! I remember I bought these last year and they were the best solution to my issues of breaking tees on my drives. Since then all I worry about is saving money. I really want to get some THP ones also.

Back