NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pominville to the Wild for Hackett and Larsson.

min.gif
F Jason Pominville
buf.gif
G Matt Hackett
F Johan Larsson

yuck....

now what in the hell am i gonna do with this?

20120624_123532.jpg

Blake Comeau to the Blue Jackets for a 5th round pick. I am really happy that the Blue Jackets are going for it.

Luongo was just called off the ice.....

Blake Comeau to CBJ. Talk about going for a playoff push.

Gaborik to CBJ. Damn.

traded our captain for an AHL player and a backup goaltender, with 2 games and zero points between them this season.
what can i punch?:angry:

Comeau for a 5th.. That's peanuts.
Mason for Leighton and a 3rd was a steal. They probably wouldn't have even qualified him this summer as an RFA.

The Gaborik trade will have to really sink in before I can react well.. I see three solid assets in Brass, Dorse, and Moore. Trading them for a 31 year old with comparable numbers this year to Brassard kind of cheeses me, especially with him being paid 7.5 million for the next couple years, but he does possess legitimate star power that could make a difference... That is, pending his groin doesn't rip completely.

what the hell do we need Hackett for anyway?!

Raffi Torres to SJ for a 3rd

Something is going on with Luongo. He came off the ice and went with the PR team to another part of the building.

And Luongo is not being traded.

To say I am disappointed in the Devils would be an understatement. I guess we are just throwing in the towel.

Gaborik is tough to watch when he is on your team. Sorry dude, not a good deal.

shouldn't be surprised at this move for Buffalo....dumb.

shouldn't be surprised at this move for Buffalo....dumb.

No idea what Buffalo is thinking but this really helps my Wild.

Is vanek the captain?

Gaborik is tough to watch when he is on your team. Sorry dude, not a good deal.

Yeah, still wrapping my head around it. Not the direction I expected the Jackets to go in to be quite honest.

I guess the chance to make the playoffs this year is higher and more important than I thought it was.

Everyone is losing their mind over Gaborik on my twitter feed haha - Dude has 9 goals this year.

He wasnt meant to play in NY. I think he will be awesome for CBJ especially playing with Prospal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back