Awesome, but I think the insurance would be through the roof. Some meat head would sink it in the pond.

THis is my favorite part about Bubba being on tour...He adds an extra element of fun!

This is freaking awesome!

Can you imagine the chaos at the local muni with all the summer drunks out there driving one of these? It's dangerous enough with some of the yahoos in grounded vehicles lol.

Must be nice... $100,000+ watches, hover crafts, green jacket... It's good to be Bubba.

When I saw where the clubs are, I wondered how hard it is to get stuff out of the pockets- balls, tees, etc

OK. That's pretty cool. Not something you're going to see at my course, but that gives Bubba a pass for the next half dozen faux pas he makes.
He's a mixed bag, but when it comes to toys he has some of the BEST.

And I use to think a segway with a cooler was awesome...

this so sick!!!!

I'll bet they will love that running around Isleworth!

ummmmm.....Forum testing???????????? :alien:

This thing would be awesome. I could definitely go through the lakes at my normal course with this thing.

LMAO. I thought this was going to be about how he hovers his driver at address, then all of a sudden here comes Bubba in a freaking hovercraft.

I was thinking the exact same thing. This is why people love Bubba.

That vehicle is amazing. I love how much fun he seems to have.

I wonder if Augusta will allow him to drive it on site!

merged with the already existing thread. And yes it's awesome.

This was awesome! I loved the line at the end, "I came to drive the golf cart, and well, golf got in the way"

ok, new plan. Forget city living. Buy a home in a private club community that allows personal carts. Have a cart garage built with door facing towards the course. Make a tee time, get into my hovercart, and play 18.

Only he could come up with that but lets be honest if that was any normal club member they would never allow it. I suppose there is many perks of being a pro and more so the Masters champion

Only he could come up with that but lets be honest if that was any normal club member they would never allow it. I suppose there is many perks of being a pro and more so the Masters champion
No real reason not to accept it. Quiet and does less damage to a course than walking does.

I keep throwing money at my golf course, but nothing is happening.

LMAO. I thought this was going to be about how he hovers his driver at address, then all of a sudden here comes Bubba in a freaking hovercraft.

Ditto. Opened the thread and saw there was a YouTube video embedded in the OP and thought "Why the hell is there a video on his hovering?".

Watched the video and now I am in awe of how awesome his HC is. Super jealous.

Back