Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

Dude hasn't missed a cut, and has played some solid golf (except sunday 2 weeks ago)

Huh. I haven't really even been paying attention.

Huh. I haven't really even been paying attention.

He has 3 top 10's, hasn't missed a cut, and finished 2nd last week.

But really, where did this Tiger Woods guy come from, lol.

He has 3 top 10's, hasn't missed a cut, and finished 2nd last week.

But really, where did this Tiger Woods guy come from, lol.

I really need to start paying more attention to this kind of stuff. Wow, that's impressive.

Lost Stenson to NIF, one to the cut. A couple in T5 but need the rest to get moving!

Brilliant analysis right now with telestrator drawing and all: "You can go down the left side or the right side. You just want to avoid that bunker in the middle." Really? Gee thanks.

Brilliant analysis right now with telestrator drawing and all: "You can go down the left side or the right side. You just want to avoid that bunker in the middle." Really? Gee thanks.

Was that Johnny? hehehe

Looks like Rory is getting things together. -2 through 3 today.

Whose thus McIlroy guy? He's lighting it up. He might be a pretty good golfer someday.

Did we just see a.......shank?

Wow. Lee Jansen with the S word.

That was the definition of a shank.

Been there done that!

I love hearing the crowd react. It's like a scared, feel bad, laughing moan.

They showed somebody hitting one yesterday that went dead left about 80 yards into the trees

Dead right (they were showing it from in front). It was Hunter Haas, and yeah, it was shank that was so bad it looked like he learned it from me.

If the guys near the top keep playing like this, it's going to make for interesting leaderboard watching

Dead right (they were showing it from in front). It was Hunter Haas, and yeah, it was shank that was so bad it looked like he learned it from me.

You are correct sir...and yes it was an ugly shank!

Who hit the shank yesterday?

I almost fed my son entire bottle of formula in the time it took for KJ to line up that putt, manicure the green, and then leave it short.

Talk about a bad break off the sprinkler head. Now about 30 yrds further away that it would have been in the grass.

I almost fed my son entire bottle of formula in the time it took for KJ to line up that putt, manicure the green, and then leave it short.

Since I'm at work and can't watch I don't know if you're insinuating KJ is really slow or you have a really hungry little fella.

Since I'm at work and can't watch I don't know if you're insinuating KJ is really slow or you have a really hungry little fella.

Little of column A

Little of column B

Horschel seems wound kind of tight. his rhythm is weird. However I don't know the man, maybe that's just how he is naturally and he's actually very comfortable in that process and tempo

Horschel seems wound kind of tight. his rhythm is weird. However I don't know the man, maybe that's just how he is naturally and he's actually very comfortable in that process and tempo

The "You gotta be kidding me.." was kinda funny. Interesting to hear it get to them sometimes

Back