The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have the only dog in the world who we have tell, almost daily, to finish his food.

Buy another dog. My parents little yapper was like that, then they bought a golden retriever who was constantly trying to eat the yappers food. Now The yapper eats her food as quick as possible.

Another solid home owner day!

TV stand - check
Bookshelf - check
Coffe table - check
End tables - check
Dining table w/chairs - probably tomorrow

I'm right behind you, going to be buying all new furniture soon.

I'm right behind you, going to be buying all new furniture soon.

It's exciting but expensive holy hell. At least the gf will be done with school in a month and can get a freakin job

It's exciting but expensive holy hell. At least the gf will be done with school in a month and can get a freakin job

Apparently the fiance has anticipated this and has a home decorating fund, otherwise she would have to get used to my "experienced" couch.

Buy another dog. My parents little yapper was like that, then they bought a golden retriever who was constantly trying to eat the yappers food. Now The yapper eats her food as quick as possible.
We already have two dogs!

We literally have to wait for him to saunter on over to eat. And we make them sit before they eat, and he will just stand there for a while before he sits.

Does anyone know much about beta blockers?

Beta blockers target the beta-adrenergic receptors which mediate the effect of epinephrine, it's mainly used for hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia, glaucoma, anxiety, and migraine headaches. It acts as a competitive inhibitor.

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Beta blockers target the beta-adrenergic receptors which mediate the effect of epinephrine, it's mainly used for hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia, glaucoma, anxiety, and migraine headaches. It acts as a competitive inhibitor.

Gotcha. Thanks Satch

The Official Banter Away Thread

Gotcha. Thanks Satch

For sure dude, are you having migraines?

Haven't been spending any money on clubs in a long time. Or golf in general in the past month.

I'm now finding my old habits are starting to resurface with the extra cash.

I have bought maybe 10 pairs of True Religion, BKE, and Lucky jeans and countless designer tops in the past couple of weeks. I'm a shopaholic in every sense of the word. Even though I always get the stuff at ridiculously discounted prices it still ads up quick when you're talking about these kinds of brands.

I need help... Lots of help...

Haven't been spending any money on clubs in a long time. Or golf in general in the past month.

I'm now finding my old habits are starting to resurface with the extra cash.

I have bought maybe 10 pairs of True Religion, BKE, and Lucky jeans and countless designer tops in the past couple of weeks. I'm a shopaholic in every sense of the word. Even though I always get the stuff at ridiculously discounted prices it still ads up quick when you're talking about these kinds of brands.

I need help... Lots of help...

Did you just say designer tops?

Did you just say designer tops?

True Religion, 7 for all mankind, English Laundry, Lucky, Affliction, Lacoste, Penguin...

#handoverthemancard

True Religion, 7 for all mankind, English Laundry, Lucky, Affliction, Lacoste, Penguin...

#handoverthemancard

I've got no problem with the clothes themselves, although I would probably never drop the money on them. But dude, I don't think designer tops is how I would describe them if I had any interest in said man card. I myself would probably go with fancy shmancy shirts, but get creative with it.

Except Affliction, stay away from that. I've never had a conversation with a dude wearing an affliction shirt and walked away saying "that dude seemed very cool and un-douche like."

For sure dude, are you having migraines?

No really bad anxiety

#handoverthemancard

I like 7 jeans they fit me best and lacostes are just a regular polo with an alligator on them. Last time I checked I am still a man...just a very very good looking one ;)

No really bad anxiety

I like 7 jeans they fit me best and lacostes are just a regular polo with an alligator on them. Last time I checked I am still a man...just a very very good looking one ;)

Sorry to hear man, I hope you're doing ok

I've got no problem with the clothes themselves, although I would probably never drop the money on them. But dude, I don't think designer tops is how I would describe them if I had any interest in said man card. I myself would probably go with fancy shmancy shirts, but get creative with it.

Except Affliction, stay away from that. I've never had a conversation with a dude wearing an affliction shirt and walked away saying "that dude seemed very cool and un-douche like."

I'm well aware of the stigma attached to 99% of the guys who wear Affliction clothes. It's very much the same as guys who wear TapOut. I wear them because I think they look cool, they are ridiculously comfortable, and I'm reserved enough to not come across as a UFC fighter wannabe.

As far as how I referred to the shirts... Let's just call them "spiffy shirts".

b403a6b9886eddfac61ca16c287be0de.gif

I'm well aware of the stigma attached to 99% of the guys who wear Affliction clothes. It's very much the same as guys who wear TapOut. I wear them because I think they look cool, they are ridiculously comfortable, and I'm reserved enough to not come across as a UFC fighter wannabe.

As far as how I referred to the shirts... Let's just call them "spiffy shirts".

I'm just giving you a hard time dude. Spiffy shirts works for me. I will probably continue with fancy shmancy though.

If I see anyone wearing Tapout or Affliction I always make sure to stay away from them.

With Miletich's headquarters being here we get so many douchebag UFC groupies and wannabe's it's disgusting.

If I see anyone wearing Tapout or Affliction I always make sure to stay away from them.

With Miletich's headquarters being here we get so many douchebag UFC groupies and wannabe's it's disgusting.

I'll be sure to wear an Affliction polo to day 1 of any outing I know you'll be at... We'll see how long you can avoid my shining personality!

I'll be sure to wear an Affliction polo to day 1 of any outing I know you'll be at... We'll see how long you can avoid my shining personality!

You'll be fine because we won't be in Davenport IA I can pretty much guarantee :alien:

If last night was a horror movie it would have been called The Night of 1000 Wakings. Coffee now.

I am far from a trend setter but I was wearing affliction before the mma craze. I still like rocking a few every once in a while

Tosh has summed up Affliction quite well over the years.

I am far from a trend setter but I was wearing affliction before the mma craze. I still like rocking a few every once in a while

Same here. It's the main reason that I don't let the stigma bug me. I was wearing their stuff back when people were all asking what the heck it was.

This makes complete sense!

Far from a trendsetter AND rocking Affliction.

:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back