What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the other Pumas back since they didn't fit. Got these instead
gusysabe.jpg

As some of you know, my golf season is on hold indefinitely due to an injury. Yesterday, a couple friends and I went to lunch then to the PGA Tour Superstore AND Golfsmith Xtreme. Although it was nice to get out, it was a bit of a bummer knowing there's no golf in my near future. So, on a TOTAL IMPULSE, this is what came home with me...
IMG_2557_zps701cb598.jpg
IMG_2559_zpsc6fb89b1.jpg

Even though I can not use it for a while, the $89.96 price was too hard to pass up!!!

As some of you know, my golf season is on hold indefinitely due to an injury. Yesterday, a couple friends and I went to lunch then to the PGA Tour Superstore AND Golfsmith Xtreme. Although it was nice to get out, it was a bit of a bummer knowing there's no golf in my near future. So, on a TOTAL IMPULSE, this is what came home with me...
IMG_2557_zps701cb598.jpg
IMG_2559_zpsc6fb89b1.jpg

Even though I can not use it for a while, the $89.96 price was too hard to pass up!!!

Great buy Bags.

Great buy Bags.

The price surprised me, especially since it was NEW! I should have bought the other ones too!!! LOL

Picked up a junior Hybrid for my son, then we split a bucket of balls at the range.

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Got a new Titleist glove for the first full round of the year.

Local course had a buy 2, get 1 free on any apparel in their shop. Most items were already discounted 30-40% off. Two Tiger shirts and 1 Nike shorts for me.

The price surprised me, especially since it was NEW! I should have bought the other ones too!!! LOL

Great looking flat stick you got there Bags! :thumb: You can see by my signature, that I have one of those puppies too.:D

I went to PGA Store today in Duluth. I have been struggling with the X Hot Cally more than I cared too, so I swapped it out for a very forgiving Ping G20 12 degree. Straightest driver I have EVER hit on a monitor as I was pipe lining every shot. I took it to the course for nine holes when I got back home and it ain't no joke :bulgy-eyes:. I'm not sure if the 12 degree was the ticket to less side spin or the way the driver was built, but this puppy flat out works for me. I really needed a fairway finder to step my game up a notch or two.

I hit a ton of Hybrids at a Demo day at my local course and loved the Adams LS Hybrid it is a beast so i found one on the bay

Bought an Axe Xcaliber T6+ in stiff out of TMP. Really wanting to compare this to the Black Tie and possibly installing in a 3w down the road.

New white Nike web belt & a couple of gloves. I had a couple of GG rewards cards that expired today & that's all I needed. At least until the new X Hot hits stores.

Bought an Axe Xcaliber T6+ in stiff out of TMP. Really wanting to compare this to the Black Tie and possibly installing in a 3w down the road.

Nice, I've been looking at a White Tie but don't think I'll pull the trigger. Way to much $$$ and I need other clubs more than a new shaft. Good buy.

I bought a pair a Callaway Black Delmars

I bought a pair a Callaway Black Delmars

Very nice.

I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to listen to people and get a pair myself. I'm loving them.

Welcome to the club. I was trying to break in a new shoe today and still packed the Del Mars in my bag just in case. Put them on before the third hole.

adidas flat front pants

I've wanted them for a while, glad I pulled the trigger. Can't wait to wear

SuperStroke MidSlim Splash 2.0 in Blue. Man I love this grip!

Welcome to the club. I was trying to break in a new shoe today and still packed the Del Mars in my bag just in case. Put them on before the third hole.

So nice to walk in. SO nice.

Just booked a round at Mansfield National golf course for 12:08 tomorrow. Actually pretty stoked as I've heard it's a nice track.

Picked up a FootJoy StaSof glove and a bag of tees

Bought a large bucket of balls and dropped a few bucks to check out a demo 588 MB from a local driving range.

2 large.

THP visor, THP epoc tees

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

2 pair of Izod shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back